• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedlam
1 1

4,716 posts in this topic

I guess I just treat modern comics that are coming out, aside from #1's or First Appearances, as magazines. When they come in, I enjoy them and read them and cool. I don't throw them away, they get bagged and boarded before I leave the shop, but I never think for a second of flipping them. (shrug)

Just read the last 5 issues of bedlam... Couldn't wait any longer.

Really enjoyed em! Awesome stuff.

Maybe I'm a goof, or maybe I'm just missing something, but I didn't quite understand the last 2 pages of issue 11 (the last issue). I feel like something went over my head, What am I missing here?

Just uploaded my set, I'd be at #1 by a few points, but the registry isn't accepting my CGC SS 9.8 sketch cover. I checked the CGC certification # in the verification tool and it's appearing as a regular #1... :doh:

Won the Joker BotB sketch competition today; was pretty stoked about that.

CONGRATS! :applause: I saw that! Post the book here! The Joker is very much like a more "family friendly" Madder Red and they're very similar! So I think it's a good place to post it! (thumbs u