• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Hugh Jackman calls 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' biggest Fox movie since 'Avatar'

This is one of those times I hope the movie lives up to the hype.

"Bryan has such an incredible brain. This is certainly the biggest movie Fox has made outside of Avatar, so there's pressure from all angles," the Australian actor said. "But he's buzzing, and he's confident. He's gone deeper emotionally, and it's a great ensemble piece."

Avatar is the highest-grossing movie of all-time, so that's certainly a high bar to set.

This would be an interesting exchange.

"There's a line that Fassbender says that may make it. He says to Wolverine, 'You spend the next 50 years trying to bring me down?' Wolverine says, 'Pretty much.' Magneto says, 'How did that go for you?"

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/12/20/rogue-cut-from-x-men-days-of-future-past/

"X-Men: Days of Future Past will be released on May 23, 2013 and Singer has already announced its followup will be X-Men: Apocalypse, releasing in 2016."

Wow I didn't know this movie already came out? :insane::makepoint:

X-Men: Days Of Future Past Debuts Trailer Tease Ahead Of Big Reveal Next Week

Director Bryan Singer has revealed on Twitter that there are some very big promotional plans in store for the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past coming next week, and he has begun teasing those plans with the Instagram video you see above, featuring a surprising amount of new footage that wasn’t seen in the trailer that was unveiled a few months back.

new footage

X-men books should be going down after this razzie movie comes.

If it's heavy on Fassbender and McAvoy I would expect 180 degrees in the opposite to occur.

new footage

X-men books should be going down after this razzie movie comes.

If it's heavy on Fassbender and McAvoy I would expect 180 degrees in the opposite to occur.

+1

Fassbender has been on a roll lately. I'd watch him read the phone book.

+1

Fassbender has been on a roll lately. I'd watch him read the phone book.

And in three different languages. The guy is an amazing actor.

Indeed he is :applause:

He is Magneto :headbang:

In the Argentina Nazi bar scene, I love how he transitions from Spanish to German to English so smoothly.

I do realize he is an actor. But the delivery helped make that one of the strongest scenes in the movie.