• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

I bet you could put a version of that story on the screen that involved Kitty and not once ever see Bishop or Blink.

:)

-slym

Agreed. You could do a close enough version...it doesn't have to be verbatim.

Agreed. Focusing on Wolverine all the time is getting to be tedious.

But you'd have to remove much of the exposition, dialogue and costumes from the comic.

So in other words...pretty much what we're actually getting lol

I bet you could put a version of that story on the screen that involved Kitty and not once ever see Bishop or Blink.

-slym

But you'd have to remove much of the exposition, dialogue and costumes from the comic.

So in other words...pretty much what we're actually getting lol

:acclaim:

Well, blame the comics for that, too... isn't the X-Men title out there RN called "Wolverine & The X-Men?"

*sigh* totally agree with you, 'opolis.

:(

-slym

Well, blame the comics for that, too... isn't the X-Men title out there RN called "Wolverine & The X-Men?"

-slym

You agree with everything he said, or just the bolded part?

The emboldened part mostly, but I agree with some of the other stuff too. I still would like to see a good superhero costume in the X-Men movies, not just black leather. Also, I like dialogue... but I also know that Claremont could get a bit word-y.

:lol:

-slym

The emboldened part mostly, but I agree with some of the other stuff too. I still would like to see a good superhero costume in the X-Men movies, not just black leather. Also, I like dialogue... but I also know that Claremont could get a bit word-y.

-slym

I wouldn't need the dialogue to be word for word. But I wouldn't mind the actual story and costumes to be as close as possible.

-slym

Indeed - one of the reasons I stopped reading them way back in the 80's. Marvel Comics just became a mutant wank fest and it hasn't changed much since.

-slym

I wouldn't need the dialogue to be word for word. But I wouldn't mind the actual story and costumes to be as close as possible.

Especially Storm's.

xmen141.jpg

Especially Storm's.

xmen141.jpg

Yes!!!

:D

Now, to find a tall, statuesque woman to play Ororo... no shrimps or too-skinny chicks.

-slym (sorry, Zoe Saldana)