• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

Interesting... I am the only blue-label UXM 317 in CGC 9.8 right now, many have sold in the recent past, and yet no one is even giving me offers ($125 BIN or Best Offer - most recent sales were right at $100.)

:shrug:

-slym (guessing he will have to lower the price, even though people can make offers)

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Review; "Bryan Singer Has Finally Made A 5* X-MEN Movie"

It perhaps doesn't top Captain America: The Winter Soldier as 2014's best comic book movie (so far), Bryan Singer's latest effort comes VERY close, and serves as a great way of washing away the taste left by the not so amazing The Amazing Spider-Man 2. X-Men: Days of Future Past is a much watch!

:o

This is all great news -- from reviews it sounds like the plot is too convoluted, but for comic fans that won't be a big issue. Action, humor, tension all sound good so far.

Let's hope this one is on par with Winter Soldier (even though the tone/plot will be entirely different). Getting psyched,

Dan

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Review; "Bryan Singer Has Finally Made A 5* X-MEN Movie"

It perhaps doesn't top Captain America: The Winter Soldier as 2014's best comic book movie (so far), Bryan Singer's latest effort comes VERY close, and serves as a great way of washing away the taste left by the not so amazing The Amazing Spider-Man 2. X-Men: Days of Future Past is a much watch!

:o

that quote is exactly what i've been thinking. will definitely see this one.

I pulled these blurbs from reviews listed on Metacritic. They really excite me:

"For better or worse, X-Men: Days Of Future Past is the first Marvel movie to truly embrace comics-style storytelling."

"It feels like the single most successful attempt to pull the shape of one of the beloved comic stories into the film world. It also feels like Bryan Singer has finally figured out how to shoot an action scene where the X-Men actually look and feel like the X-Men, and where the fantastic is handled the right way."

Going to see X-Men:DOFP on Friday :whee:

Review please.

:popcorn:

I can give you her review right now.

::ahem::

Wolverine was hawt.

:whee:

Done.

:)

"For better or worse, X-Men: Days Of Future Past is the first Marvel movie to truly embrace comics-style storytelling."

"It feels like the single most successful attempt to pull the shape of one of the beloved comic stories into the film world. It also feels like Bryan Singer has finally figured out how to shoot an action scene where the X-Men actually look and feel like the X-Men, and where the fantastic is handled the right way."

How can this possibly be, when every trailer I've seen looks like it has nothing to do with the original story aside from some window dressing.

Unless the reviewers never read the original story... hm

:whee: