• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: AF #15

35 posts in this topic

I'd call it a G/VG. With the sizable pieces out of the back cover and tape/tape-stains on the inside cover, I could see it as low as a 2.5, but that'd be on a very bad day.

The front cover has all the eye appeal of a 3.5/4.0.

Wonderful book!

I'd call it a G/VG. With the sizable pieces out of the back cover and tape/tape-stains on the inside cover, I could see it as low as a 2.5, but that'd be on a very bad day.

The front cover has all the eye appeal of a 3.5/4.0.

Wonderful book!

Thanks! Yeah I'm glad that the major defects are either hidden or on the backcover. Front cover present more like a 4.0-4.5

Thanks to my buddy Ze-Man, he saw that the book had been conserved at some point with pieces of Japan paper around the staples area for support :frustrated: paid an unrestored price do will return the book to the owner. It wasn't his fault though as he bought the book about 20 years ago from a dealer in Canada. Oh well at least I saved CGC fees. A big big thank you to Ze-Man for giving me a call about the book :applause:

It's never fun to relate to somebody that their book was restored when they thought, or rather hoped otherwise.

Here is a shot of the japan paper. It is minor, but would be Slight P all day long.

689feb6e.jpg

ac6169e0.jpg

Aside from that, it was great talking with you Brian.

:hi:

It's never fun to relate to somebody that their book was restored when they thought, or rather hoped otherwise.

Here is a shot of the japan paper. It is minor, but would be Slight P all day long.

689feb6e.jpg

ac6169e0.jpg

Now I see the japan paper doh! I must be blind when I was looking at the spine. Thanks for posting the pix Kenny. Nice talking to you too.. Finally! lol

689feb6e.jpg

ac6169e0.jpg

Nice work Kenny :)

Thanks to my buddy Ze-Man, he saw that the book had been conserved at some point with pieces of Japan paper around the staples area for support :frustrated: paid an unrestored price do will return the book to the owner. It wasn't his fault though as he bought the book about 20 years ago from a dealer in Canada. Oh well at least I saved CGC fees. A big big thank you to Ze-Man for giving me a call about the book :applause:

How much would it be worth now though? I'd still love to have the book even if it was restored. Just saying you owned a copy of AF 15 would be a pleasure.