• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mens Adventures 25

16 posts in this topic

6.0, glossy, from the Williamsport collection, $ 139 shipped, paypal.

mensa25f.jpg

mensa25b.jpg

:takeit:

Ignore those who weep and the those who curse (all of whom were probably occupied watching reruns of SyFy movies starring Tiffany) and enjoy a very nice book!

6.0, glossy, from the Williamsport collection, $ 139 shipped, paypal.

mensa25f.jpg

mensa25b.jpg

:takeit:

Ignore those who weep and the those who curse (all of whom were probably occupied watching reruns of SyFy movies starring Tiffany) and enjoy a very nice book!

Quiet gramps. :sumo:

Too high or too low however I price it seems wrong. Anyway If I remember right I paid about 70 $ back in 2007. I wasnt aware it rose so much in value since then.

Not a rare book, but a real challenge to find above VG.

it's been a while since I've seen a copy on eBay

There are two on ebay as we speak, although this is not an endorsement of either copy or seller. Dan is right though; I can't recall the last time I saw a copy I'd feel comfortable calling FN or better. :cry:

Too high or too low however I price it seems wrong. Anyway If I remember right I paid about 70 $ back in 2007. I wasnt aware it rose so much in value since then.

That was a good deal in 2007, I was happy to find a VG/FN for $90 around that time.