• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sort of OT (comic related): Anyone remember the television show...

19 posts in this topic

Back in the 1990's (???) I believe, I watched a cool show (okay, at least I liked it) called 'My Secret Identity.' Now I am an eccentric person to say the least (heck, I still watch Disney and Nickelodeon), but I have been seriously thinking about this television show a lot lately and I do NOT know why!

I really liked it. So my question is (before I 'google' this)...does anyone else remember this show? If so, what are your thoughts?

Kind Regards,

'mint'

(heck, I still watch Disney and Nickelodeon)

'mint'

Don't know about the show but I'm happy I'm not alone still watching the Disney channel. Got Disney and Disney xD and watch it every day.... I'll nevah grow up... :grin:

that was the one with the fat kid from Stand By Me?

before he became TV and movie poison, dooming any movie or sitcom he appeared in? (see carpoolers, the defenders, tomcats, kangaroo jack)

i remember watching a few episodes as a kid, it was decent. maybe not as good as sliders, but entertaining.

that was the one with the fat kid from Stand By Me?

before he became TV and movie poison, dooming any movie or sitcom he appeared in? (see carpoolers, the defenders, tomcats, kangaroo jack)

i remember watching a few episodes as a kid, it was decent. maybe not as good as sliders, but entertaining.

The name 'Connelly' (SIC) rings a bell. He was in one of the 'scream' movies...

I believe that the "fat" kid actor from Stand By Me was Jerry O'Connell who grew up ( he is 6'2") and was the main Brother on Sliders ( Quinn Mallory).

He is now married to Actress/model Rebecca Romijn (Stamos) O'Connell

hmmm early Nickelodeon

-Pinwheel

-some weird show where a mannequin comes to life in a department store and a puppet security guard.

-You can't do that on Television

-Hey Dude

memories are faint

hmmm early Nickelodeon

-Pinwheel

-some weird show where a mannequin comes to life in a department store and a puppet security guard.

-You can't do that on Television

-Hey Dude

memories are faint

Come on...

It started with 'You can't do that on television'...the show that brought 'green slime' into our hearts and minds!

Then came 'Double Dare;' the game show every kid wanted to be on!

Then came:

Fifteen

Welcome Freshman

Clarissa Explains It All (starring my fantasy GF Melisaa Joan Hart)

Then...

Are you Afraid of the Dark (SNICK!)

Keenan and Kel

All That!

Then...

Drake and Josh; which ushered in a new era of Nick...now we have:

iCarly and Victorious (and I watch both).

See and you guys thought I was some boring business guy who likes antiques and various collectibles!

Don't get me started on Disney! My other fantasy GF Hilary Duff got her start there!

I believe that the "fat" kid actor from Stand By Me was Jerry O'Connell who grew up ( he is 6'2") and was the main Brother on Sliders ( Quinn Mallory).

He is now married to Actress/model Rebecca Romijn (Stamos) O'Connell

The Stephen King episode of Family Guy has a joke about that in the parody they did of Stand By Me.

Buncha pervs...watching the Disney Channel turn out crack hoes.

:baiting:

Actually, Miley Cirus was the only Disney star to come out of a well known show and have 'problems.' The other stars came before the major television shows and the actual channel.

Hilary Duff and Selena Gomez turned out just fine; as have many more...

You are referring to Lohan and Spears, correct? They were part of the 'club' show way back when.