• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few classic Golden Age GGA books (ALL SOLD)

20 posts in this topic

I'm planning to put these up for auction on eBay tomorrow night, but if anyone wants any of them, now's your chance. All books are complete with no tape and no restoration. I've done my best to note any flaws that need describing, beyond those typical of the estimated grades.

First :takeit: in the thread is the trump card. Shipping is by Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and is included in the price if you live in the US. Insurance is optional but extra. Paypal is unconditionally ok, otherwise Money Order. No checks please.

Rangers #26 SOLD

A solid VG/VG+ with outstanding colors and eye appeal. It has it's share of minor creases and blemishes typical of the grade, but for the most part they don't break the color, making the book appear considerably better than the grade I've estimated. (And who knows, maybe it is!) $200. shipped.

rc26a.jpg

rc26b.jpg

Venus #4 SOLD

A tight mid grade copy with white pages and great luster that is disturbed only by a pencil erasure just below Venus' left arm. There is a tiny 3/8” split in the paper adjacent to the old pencil mark, which should be visible in the scan. This copy is otherwise so fresh and solid, I want to call it Fine overall. $175. shipped.

venus4a.jpg

venus4b.jpg

Seven Seas #6 SOLD

A complete low grade copy with nothing missing, no tape, and no restoration. The cover is still attached at the top staple, but it's a tenuous hold, so the book must be handled with care. An overall Good 2.0.

I don't need to tell anyone here how classic the cover is, how scarce the book is, or how little the recorded sales figures resemble the values listed in Overstreet. Therefore, $200. shipped.

ss6a.jpg

ss6b.jpg

Venus #4

A tight mid grade copy with white pages and great luster that is disturbed only by a pencil erasure just below Venus' left arm. There is a tiny 3/8” split in the paper adjacent to the old pencil mark, which should be visible in the scan. This copy is otherwise so fresh and solid, I want to call it Fine overall. $175. shipped.

venus4a.jpg

venus4b.jpg

:takeit:

And that's all, folks. PM'd offers are welcome, but please bear in mind, I usually don't reply just to say, “No thanks.” As I said, if these don't sell here during the next 36 hrs., they're off to eBay.

Thanks for looking.

:hi:

Venus #4

^^

Thanks, Steve.

I'm planning to put these up for auction on eBay tomorrow night, but if anyone wants any of them, now's your chance. All books are complete with no tape and no restoration. I've done my best to note any flaws that need describing, beyond those typical of the estimated grades.

First :takeit: in the thread is the trump card. Shipping is by Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and is included in the price if you live in the US. Insurance is optional but extra. Paypal is unconditionally ok, otherwise Money Order. No checks please.

Rangers #26

A solid VG/VG+ with outstanding colors and eye appeal. It has it's share of minor creases and blemishes typical of the grade, but for the most part they don't break the color, making the book appear considerably better than the grade I've estimated. (And who knows, maybe it is!) $200. shipped.

rc26a.jpg

rc26b.jpg

Take it!

Rangers #26

Take it!

^^

Thanks, Comickid!

Venus #4

venus4a.jpg

venus4b.jpg

:frustrated::frustrated::frustrated: