• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Red Sonja Fan Club
5 5

1,280 posts in this topic

Went to the mall to pick up the littlewoman == the place was nuts !! must of been 100,000 people there ! it was 2 times more than day before xmas and they had 80,000 that day

IT WAS NUTS

On topic

whats elfquest about?

Edited by gyro-1

Paranoid much? I do believe it was you asking about Red Sonja sketch commissions a few pages back. There were no ulterior motives to my post. I did think it strange that they would have it done on an Avengers cover. Still, it's pretty nice. Too bad it only got a 9.6 though.

So, it's obvious you're ready for the big showdown. Any predictions? I have a feeling some of the hard to find covers will go for quite a bit, while the more common ones will just sit there. That #13 kills me it's not a 9.8. Nice copy though.

its not the people (mostly you and me) that post in this forum it is the wild card that dosnt fallow values that may drive the prices up

Predictions

$100 is a good fair value on most of the 9.8 books

$50 is a good fair value on the 9.6 books

I am going to stick with the 15 being the winner book for someone

marvel feature

the 3/4 9.8 are fair value 25% more than the red sonja

the 9.6 are as always a $50 book

So the deals on this auction in my not to acurate opinion are the marvel feature books and the 15

Should be fun !!

:)

Well, I'm friends with Paul. So when he puts something up for sale in his gallery that he knows I'll like he lets me know. As for the #7, it's all yours. I don't collect the regular covers, and the RRP and foil covers I do collect are all raw copies. I don't need a plastic case and label to tell me a seven year old comic is mint. Would love to find a #1, 2, and 3 RRP cover though. They just don't come around that often. There is that 9.8 #7 RRP for sale on Comic Link. Your money might be better spent on that one instead.