• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lobby card question

17 posts in this topic

i just got back six halloween 4 lobby cards that all graded 9.8s and wanted to know how people store them since their in flimsy plastic holders instead of hard slabs and they are taller and longer than normal cgcs?

i just got back six halloween 4 lobby cards that all graded 9.8s and wanted to know how people store them since their in flimsy plastic holders instead of hard slabs and they are taller and longer than normal cgcs?

I didn't know they graded lobby cards.

Can you show us a picture of one?

I'm curious to see if they have the binder ring holes like the photos that I've seen graded.

i had some binders at the house and all of them were to small and the holes didnt line up either. i thought about framing but really do not want to do that. i just wish they were the same as the regular holders. if anybody knows a big enough binder i would love to hear about it thanks

Lobby cards are quite collectible. While they are not as 'mainstream' as collecting coins, currency, comic books, and even standard movie posters; some are highly sought after. I always like the original Star Wars lobby card set.

Kind Regards,

'mint'

PS: A company called Bags Unlimited does sell supplies for lobby card collecting.

Could i suggest someone who's quite the expert on great lobby card info is Poverty Row who's been answering tons of questions in the scifi contest in Water cooler.

You may want to look in the last few pages,that is you can start with page 45 post #5916992 for detailed info.

And you can gaze at all the great monster film lobby cards Masterchief has been posting also.

Board member Povertyrow has indeed provided some excellent information on Lobby Cards, which helped me make my first card purchase the other day.

Here's the link to our sci-fi film thread in the Water Cooler:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5815905#Post5815905