• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Fantasy #15 - Fair - SOLD!!!

7 posts in this topic

Hey all...I'll be liquidating my Silver Age Amazing Spider-Man run (#1 - #74, complete) here on the Boards very soon, so I thought I'd kick things off with a bang tonight and list my prized copy of AF #15 in advance of the rest of the collection.

This book is the real deal, and has been in my possession for a long time.

It is 100% complete and readable with NO hidden defects, NO pages/panels/coupons missing, and NO tape/glue/resto or any other funny business of any kind. What you see in the scans is precisely what you get: there's a large gray stamp/mark of some sort on the front cover; a large piece missing from the front cover; and the cover is detached from the interior, but still in one piece. Interior paper is supple with ZERO issues -- no brittleness, chipping, etc.

TERMS: Payment is due within 3 days of closing the deal. NO probies; NO HoS'ers; NO 3rd party sales; NO scammers, etc., etc.!! PayPal is strongly preferred, but I will also accept personal checks from domestic buyers drawn on domestic banks (I reserve the right to deny payment by check from anyone I haven't done business with before). NO MONEY ORDERS!!!!

SHIIPPING: is FREE in the U.S. via securely packed & boxed, fully insured USPS REGISTERED MAIL!

NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FOR THIS BOOK WHATSOEVER -- NO EXCEPTIONS!!!; AND NO SHIPPING TO A U.S. ADDRESS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS, so please, don't ask -- sorry, but I can't afford to get burned on this one.

I'm grading it as a FAIR, and pricing it at...

$2150 shipped in the US via securely packed & boxed, fully insured USPS REGISTERED MAIL. This also includes the substantial (for me, at least) PayPal fee.

SOLD!!!

As always, larger scans, or more scans/pics, are available upon request!

Also be sure to check my kudos thread here -- it's under my old board name, but it's still me!

AF15-01fc.jpg

AF15-02bc.jpg

AF15-03open-splash.jpg

AF15-04staple1.jpg

AF15-05staple2.jpg