• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Curious....

16 posts in this topic

If you had a 10.0 copy of any regular, non-key modern book what is the lowest you would let it go for? How much would it matter if it were the only 10.0 copy??

Is it a "regular, non-key modern book" that is a major title like ASM, Superman, or something nobody really cares about like Spawn.

Sorry Spawn fans, but you know what I mean. gossip.gif

If you had a 10.0 copy of any regular, non-key modern book what is the lowest you would let it go for? How much would it matter if it were the only 10.0 copy??

Depends, if its a great cover I might want to keep it. I wish I had a Secret Wars issue #10 with Dr. Doom on the cover in a 10.0. That's more of an "old" modern but I wouldn't let it go for a long time. My JLA/Avengers #4 is a 10.0 and I think the cover is fantastic.

Is it a "regular, non-key modern book" that is a major title like ASM, Superman, or something nobody really cares about like Spawn.

Actually Im more interested in the title "no one cares about".

Any 10 is going to have premium on it.. they're people who collect 10's Imo smile.gif

Actually Im more interested in the title "no one cares about".

You should probably check with Darth.

My guess (I don't collect moderns but I follow some sales here and there) would be for a non-key book with a popular hero/story/artist $500.

For a non-key book with a mediocre hero/story/artist $300.

For a book that stinks to high heaven $100.

For a book that stinks to high heaven $100.

Even the US1 CGC 10.0 sold for more than that tongue.gif

How much? confused.gif

Grading fees plus cover price. sumo.gif

Grading fees plus cover price. sumo.gif

thanks Blow....um, Out...! grin.gif

Careful 893naughty-thumb.gif

flowerred.gif