• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comix For sale or trade (although I will only trade for money)

284 posts in this topic

Um....

Hey Jude

Advertising the Olympics :wishluck:

(although this was apparently released as a single so it can't be a trick question...can it???)

Can't believe you had to Shazam that...he did not look that old

Answer: Great Day from the 1997 Flaming Pie cd.

Chase Bank commercials.

Contests over. Sigh.....

Um....

Hey Jude

Advertising the Olympics :wishluck:

(although this was apparently released as a single so it can't be a trick question...can it???)

Can't believe you had to Shazam that...he did not look that old

Answer: Great Day from the 1997 Flaming Pie cd.

Chase Bank commercials.

Contests over. Sigh.....

I killed both contests...damn I might face some sort of thread banning :eek:

Werewolf By Night Lot of 2 7.00 :news: SOLD

Final 2 issues of series, OUTSTANDING Iron Man story.

Great read. I put it up there with Iron Man 149-150 as an all-time great 2-issue storyline. Ok, slightly below that classic.....but still...

43 - 8.5

42 - 7.5

scan0130.jpg

scan0131.jpg

:takeit:

Werewolf By Night Lot of 2 7.00

Final 2 issues of series, OUTSTANDING Iron Man story.

Great read. I put it up there with Iron Man 149-150 as an all-time great 2-issue storyline. Ok, slightly below that classic.....but still...

43 - 8.5

42 - 7.5

scan0130.jpg

scan0131.jpg

Got tickets for Bruce and the boys in November here in KC. Love the boss. I grew up in New Jersey and Bruce and I were both members of Tradewinds Beach Club and I would see him all the time around the time Darkness was breaking. And we knew where Clarence lived, an apartment right above the rocks on the beach and we'd get high and climb up there and peek in like high schoolers. Well, we were high schoolers.

Listening to the stuff now.....the dark depressing songs I used to wallow in so orgasmically 30 years ago don't carry the same weight they did then.....Back in the day playing The River or Tunnel of Love was a MOMENT. Today it's just a great song that takes me to a place I don't want to go. And I bet he feels the same way when he plays them. They are still GREAT songs. I just don't want to hurt so bad. I have more important things to worry about.

RIP Clarence.

Can't wait to see you Bruce. Hey Hey Hey. What do ya say, Sherry Darling!

ASM 149 7.0 4.00 :news: SOLD

scan0136.jpg

:takeit:

Got tickets for Bruce and the boys in November here in KC. Love the boss. I grew up in New Jersey and Bruce and I were both members of Tradewinds Beach Club and I would see him all the time around the time Darkness was breaking. And we knew where Clarence lived, an apartment right above the rocks on the beach and we'd get high and climb up there and peek in like high schoolers. Well, we were high schoolers.

Listening to the stuff now.....the dark depressing songs I used to wallow in so orgasmically 30 years ago don't carry the same weight they did then.....Back in the day playing The River or Tunnel of Love was a MOMENT. Today it's just a great song that takes me to a place I don't want to go. And I bet he feels the same way when he plays them. They are still GREAT songs. I just don't want to hurt so bad. I have more important things to worry about.

RIP Clarence.

Can't wait to see you Bruce. Hey Hey Hey. What do ya say, Sherry Darling!

ASM 149 7.0 4.00

scan0136.jpg

Interesting how music...movies...etc can play such a big role in our lives and evoke memories...never been as big a music fan, but defintiely have sensory triggers for similar memories...smells, tastes, etc.
I remember when Bruce was on the cover of Time magazine, and we west-coasters were like...., "Who?"

I would still make the same remark. :sick: