• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comix For sale or trade (although I will only trade for money)

284 posts in this topic

:takeit:
Action 281 1.0 2.00

Cover detached......tape......yeah......it blows......I think it's complete though!

Superbaby ankle appearance!!!

I had you at 'blows'.

:takeit:
Personal Love 21 2.0 1.00

4-inch spine split top.

But what's 4 inches.....it's like half a taco! Small price to pay for that SMILE!

scan0140.jpgscan0141.jpg

Sold!

Oh...and you'll never live it down! :headbang:

:devil:

BTW look at the back...the smallest pants size is 38 and smallest dress is 9 ...the fifties were different :juggle:

:cloud9: corn bread eatin' girls.......actually, they just hadn't invented crack yet....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This book has a history.....I knew I had a pretty nice copy of Action 253 somewhere.....About 2 months ago while thumbing thru some silly copper Spidey's, there it was...a pretty sweet roundabout 7.5 copy of the second Supergirl. I KNEW I had a nice one.

Let me ditch the crappy ones! I had a 3.0 or so I couldn't sell here for 30 or so. That surprised me. So now there's this....

Action 253 2.0 12.00 :news: SOLD

2+ inch spine split top fc.

2nd Supergirl.

Otherwise complete and it's the SECONDFUUUUUKKING SUPERGIRL!!!

EVER!!!!!!

scan0143.jpg

scan0144.jpg

This book has a history.....I knew I had a pretty nice copy of Action 253 somewhere.....About 2 months ago while thumbing thru some silly copper Spidey's, there it was...a pretty sweet roundabout 7.5 copy of the second Supergirl. I KNEW I had a nice one.

Let me ditch the crappy ones! I had a 3.0 or so I couldn't sell here for 30 or so. That surprised me. So now there's this....

Action 253 2.0 12.00

2nd Supergirl.

EVER!!!!!!

scan0143.jpg

scan0144.jpg

Sold me at SECONDFUUUUUKKING this time :takeit:

:hi: Jimbo

....youse guys need to go to the batroom or something so I can buy something lol GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Marvel Chillers are on page 2 :baiting:

Action 253 2.0 12.00

2nd Supergirl.

EVER!!!!!!

Thank you! I was gonna blow a gasket if I can sell the 2nd Thanos but not the 2nd freakin Supergril!!!! For less!

Action 253 2.0 12.00

2nd Supergirl.

EVER!!!!!!

Thank you! I was gonna blow a gasket if I can sell the 2nd Thanos but not the 2nd freakin Supergril!!!! For less!

I know, it would be craziness...would have to check out the window and make sure cats and dogs weren't falling out of the sky

Interesting how music...movies...etc can play such a big role in our lives and evoke memories...never been as big a music fan, but defintiely have sensory triggers for similar memories...smells, tastes, etc.
I remember when Bruce was on the cover of Time magazine, and we west-coasters were like...., "Who?"

I would still make the same remark. :sick:

X-Men 37 6.5 9.00

This is the key issue where....ummmm...yeah...something about '-superior'...

Ok.....I don't read the X-men. I confess. Never have

Oooh....Factor 3!! hm

scan0145.jpg

scan0146.jpg

Is this about over, or are we going to have the half hour break before posting the last book? :shrug:

Death of Captain Marvel Graphic Novel 9.0 16.00

First Print.

Starlin in top form. Cancer? Really?

One of the best comic stories ever wriiten if your names not 'Moore', 'Gaiman', or 'Miller".

scan0147.jpg

scan0148.jpg