• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comix For sale or trade (although I will only trade for money)

284 posts in this topic

80 Page Giant 14 8.0 50.00

:takeit:
What took you so long....
I was frickin' reading a thread over in general - I about spooned my pants when I got back here and saw that.... :eek:

Nearly grabbed it, but my Lois collection is definitely to low grade for that bad boy to hang out with

Lizards2...the name has nothing to do with the Lizard King? Always wondered...

Sadly, Lizard and Lizards was taken....., :sorry:

yeah but where are they? Thin-skinned noobs who went crying home to mama after Oakman or someone slammed them for liking Chew!

Editors Note: I have no freakin clue what Chew is other than it seems to be popular.

80 Page Giant 14 8.0 50.00

:takeit:
What took you so long....
I was frickin' reading a thread over in general - I about spooned my pants when I got back here and saw that.... :eek:

Nearly grabbed it, but my Lois collection is definitely to low grade for that bad boy to hang out with

Lizards2...the name has nothing to do with the Lizard King? Always wondered...

Sadly, Lizard and Lizards was taken....., :sorry:

yeah but where are they? Thin-skinned noobs who went crying home to mama after Oakman or someone slammed them for liking Chew!

Editors Note: I have no freakin clue what Chew is other than it seems to be popular.

I can't believe you've forgotten about last night so fast. :sorry:

Free shipping contest:

The other night the wife and I were in bed watching tv..the Daily Show I think. A commercial came on. It had a song. I said to myself....That's a McCartney song. Jen says "That sounds like it could be a Paul McCartney song". She rewinded it and Shazammed it. And of course it was. She now loves this song. And it is really good.

Name the song and the album it originally came off of.

You must have already bought something. One guess per person

And the answer is NOT Meat Loaf!

And it also is not the JBL 'My Valentine' commercial from March. This is brand new. But isn't My Valentine a wonderful song?

Ok.....books.....

Free shipping contest:

The other night the wife and I were in bed watching tv..the Daily Show I think. A commercial came on. It had a song. I said to myself....That's a McCartney song. Jen says "That sounds like it could be a Paul McCartney song". She rewinded it and Shazammed it. And of course it was. She now loves this song. And it is really good.

And it also is not the JBL 'My Valentine' commercial from March. This is brand new. But isn't My Valentine a wonderful song?

Ok.....books.....

Woody Woodpecker 68 8.5 12.00

From 1961.

You got Wood.

You got Woody.

You got Pecker.

What else do you need? An engraved invitation?

I wasn't even born when this came out. And I'm old!!!!

scan0119.jpg

scan0120.jpg

Free shipping contest:

Ok.....books.....

Killer song!

Wrong.

But still a great song!

Free shipping contest:

Ok.....books.....

Killer song!

Wrong.

But still a great song!

:shrug:

Super-Heroes Puzzles and Games 1979 9.0 8.00

General Mills giveaway.

No writing and nothing is filled in.

For an extra 5 bucks I can do all the puzzles for you!!

Count Chocula...that was mothers milk to me when I was a kid!

scan0121.jpg

scan0122.jpg

Super-Heroes Puzzles and Games 1979 9.0 8.00

scan0121.jpg

Baaah..., these always made Hulk's head hurt! :sumo:

Free shipping contest:

Ok.....books.....

Killer song!

Wrong.

But still a great song!

WOW!!! I can't even describe the gayness of that song!!!! And I actually like it!

I know some seriously gay people who would look at that and say...."Damn.....that's gay".

But still wrong.

Free shipping contest:

Ok.....books.....

Killer song!

Wrong.

But still a great song!

WOW!!! I can't even describe the gayness of that song!!!! And I actually like it!

I know some seriously gay people who would look at that and say...."Damn.....that's gay".

But still wrong.

I didn't post the English version for a reason......, you should check it out :blush: