• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, SA, BA and a little bit of everything sale - Prices reduced

143 posts in this topic

Sub-Mariner #59

Grade = 9.0

Price = $25 $15

That smutz is on the scanner glass I guess. (above the word balloon) I don't see it on the comic

I've added an older scan below that shows there is no stain on the cover

35e9fc22.jpg

Subby59.jpg

i'll be your huckleberry :takeit:

Sub-Mariner #59

Grade = 9.0

Price = $25 $15

That smutz is on the scanner glass I guess. (above the word balloon) I don't see it on the comic

I've added an older scan below that shows there is no stain on the cover

35e9fc22.jpg

Subby59.jpg

i'll be your huckleberry :takeit:

That's just my game!

^^

Batman Annual #3

Grade = 3.0

Price = $25 $15

4608c65c.jpg

:takeit:

^^

This purchase entitles you to the free Annual if you want it, and the free Adventure (Supergirl cover) if you want that as well

Batman Annual #3

Grade = 3.0

Price = $25 $15

4608c65c.jpg

^^

This purchase entitles you to the free Annual if you want it, and the free Adventure (Supergirl cover) if you want that as well

The Adventure 409 sounds good but I think I will pass on the Batman Annual No. 5. Thanks.

Batman Annual #3

Grade = 3.0

Price = $25 $15

4608c65c.jpg

^^

The Adventure 409 sounds good but I think I will pass on the Batman Annual No. 5. Thanks.

(thumbs u

Very nice colors in that WW 49, Robert. Nice grab!

It was purchased from the lady who bought it off the stands when it came out. She is the "Pat K" you see written on the cover

Many thanks. Amazing cover, I appreciate the info, it will find a good home with me. :cloud9: