• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 300

12 posts in this topic

Hello. I got this a couple of months ago, along with ASM 298 and 299, but I really am pondering on this one. As you will see from the pics below, the right edge just doesn't seem to be cut properly. I'm wondering if this will affect the grading...

20120818172647.jpg

20120818172741.jpg

20120818172721.jpg

20120818172833.jpg

Semi new at this but I would say 9 or 9.2 because of all 4 corners and that edge. Kinda hard to see good enough from that scan in those 2 full comic shots cause its kinda dark. As for the edge, I would think only when you get to 9.6 territory would that edge change the number. Like if everything else about the comic was a 9.6 but that edge then it would go down. As a 9 or 9.2 I don't think the edge itself would lower it further.

Yea I'd bet on a 9.4 or 9.2. That edge is interesting, but like Fox said its a factory issue on some issues.

The big question is it worth it to CGC it if it only turns out a 9.4? My copy came back with a 9.4 which is so disappointing. That book just isn't in demand in that grade unfortunately.