• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age: Flash Comics, Famous Funnies, Buck Rogers, Spirit - CLOSED

33 posts in this topic

This is the first of a few sales threads for me. I have a new job and may have to move by the end of this year, so I'm cleaning up. I've also stopped buying comics and have focused on OA the past couple of years, so, this sale will fund some new art for me. I'm not selling everything, so don't ask about my grails.

Standard rules. First :takeit: in the thread wins it, trumping all PMs.

Payment: PayPal, check or money order. Checks will need to clear.

Shipping: I will ship priority and charge exact amount. Shipping outside the U.S. is exact amount. I will declare the value on customs forms. Insurance is required for anything over $100.

Returns: I'll take it back if I have misrepresented a book in any way and you are unhappy within a couple of weeks. You pay the return shipping and I'll refund your money.

I have a feedback thread, but I haven't sold much here. I've been a member for a long time, and many of you know where I live. So, I hope that's enough for trust.

Let's begin

Flash Comics #2

Graded at 1.5 (OW) by Marnin Rosenberg (certificate included)

Detroit Trolley Copy

detached cover, spine 80% split

Susan Cicconi (Restoration Lab) Certificate: No Restoration

Purchased from board member October in March 2009

SOLD

FlashComics-2-front.jpg

FlashComics-2-back.jpg

FlashComics-2-certificate.jpg