• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

Yes,

And I did so logically and with facts and details.

You left out one fact and detail. The writers strike greatly impacted Heroes viewership.

So there's your answer. The shows popularity holds up the value for the books therefore the bubble will burst after the next writers strike.

Also, you may want to eat a Snikers, Betty White.

Heroes fired Jeph Loeb. That's what altered the entire path of the show. The writers strike shortened and delayed things but what killed it was when it came back and sucked big time without good stories to move the narrative. lol

And the snickers commercial with the angry dude was Pesci I thought.

Setting some snipes today, hope they win!

The bubble burst yesterday....and you forgot to post! :cry:

I will tell you what, I just re-posted my Walking Dead 1 CGC 9.8 Black Label for $2500...If it doesn't sell, ( and I will not go Lower than that) I will have to agree , the Bubble is Bursting...

This is a Black Label , I am not pretending nor trying to sell it fast, black and it doesn't sell at this price, I fear the bubble is cracking....

If you're not trying to sell it fast, how come you keep reposting it in the FS forum & dropping the price?

If you want the single best example of the hottest book on the planet, then...this is it

Well, no - that would be one of the CGC 9.9 copies of this book :thumbsup:

Yes, and that is what I am trying to get , absolutely, but I do love my Black Label, and if a Black Label can't sell at this price, I fear the bubble has a leak...I would never give my Black away, never go lower than this...