• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

Walking Dead prices sag in the off season. Leading up to the next season they will spike again as people get excited for the new season. During the mid season break they will spike again. Everything sags during convention season due to the fact that a lot of potential buyers are saving their money for conventions and accommodations therefore there appears to be less interest.

Eureka!! Thanks.

:)

Looser...loser.

Than...then.

Some people in this thread seem to have no better than a 2nd grade education, yet they consider themselves expert in the elasticity of demand as it relates to a small segment of the collectibles market.

Priceless. :D

Eureka!! Thanks.

:)

Looser...loser.

Than...then.

Some people in this thread seem to have no better than a 2nd grade education, yet they consider themselves expert in the elasticity of demand as it relates to a small segment of the collectibles market.

Priceless. :D

(:

GPA also doesn't include convention sales. But I wouldn't doubt that those sales at conventions are based off of current prices.

If you own more than one copy you are lucky. Or a serious collector. If you plan on selling one, I recommend you wait until the buzz builds back up and people have more loose money in their pockets. Walking Dead #1's make an awesome Christmas gift... hm

Just keep in mind there are plenty of modern books without TV shows that have held their value over the years (Chew, Bone, Y the last man, Goon...). It's not a common comic and people want to own it. If I didn't have one I would be working towards getting one. It's a modern key.

The punisher bubble bursted a long time ago and people still pay good money for ASM 129. Its a comic icon. I really really want one. Why because the movies were so good? No, but I did appreciate the scene with the popsicle (PWJ #19 hat nod). It's just one of those keys. And like it or not, so is The Walking Dead #1.

Some here would say WD1 is priceless! lol

I find this whole debate pointless.

LMAO

Pointless except for one thing

The Butthurt factor, which is almost off the charts

This is where the true entertainment value is.

I was talking to rob ford the other day while smoking, and he wouldn't stop talking about cgc 9.9 walking deads.

If that isn't a sign I don't know what is.

Can someone look through Revelations in the bible? Maybe there's something in one of the obscure verses.

LMAO

This thread has generated many thousands of MbH (mega-butt Hertz)!!!

:grin:

-slym

LMAO

This thread has generated many thousands of MbH (mega-butt Hertz)!!!

:grin:

-slym

No kidding...