• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

Once it gets closer to the show starting and All out War story arc in the comics....demand will increase again.

I might even sell my entire run then.... hm

Sell now, buy early Flash books (Showcase 4 and Flash 105). Thank me when completed.

:whee:

I think you have a flash bias though don't you? Buy marvel. :baiting:

I do, shameless Flash plug!!!

:whee:

In all fairness, I collect the boring stuff too (Marvel SA keys).

Did GPA correct the sale listed for the 9.9? I find this to be of grave concern. This happens a lot on eBay and is why you cannot judge a safe price to pay for a book based on past auction results. Buyers are able to manipulate the market just by clicking a high BIN price and the price still shows up in past listings in most cases. This whole process needs to be reviewed and refined as it is happening all too often across all collecting fields.

Did GPA correct the sale listed for the 9.9? I find this to be of grave concern. This happens a lot on eBay and is why you cannot judge a safe price to pay for a book based on past auction results. Buyers are able to manipulate the market just by clicking a high BIN price and the price still shows up in past listings in most cases. This whole process needs to be reviewed and refined as it is happening all too often across all collecting fields.

Yup. Not showing up on GPA anymore.

My one frustration with TWD is how different the same character can look in different panels. Sometimes you think it's character A and a few panels later there's a name drop and you realize it's character D. I'm trained in navigation for emergency rescue, but that leaves me disoriented as hell!

Yup. Not showing up on GPA anymore.

(thumbs u

Thanks, as I have not had a chance to check! Glad to see this has been corrected. Very high marks for GPA. Unfortunately, those collectors who only have access to completed eBay auctions are in trouble should they use this info to gauge the market for this book.

'Mint'

My one frustration with TWD is how different the same character can look in different panels. Sometimes you think it's character A and a few panels later there's a name drop and you realize it's character D. I'm trained in navigation for emergency rescue, but that leaves me disoriented as hell!
I thought Michonne was banging a chick, turns out it was Heath :shrug:

I thought Michonne was banging a chick, turns out it was Heath :shrug:

lol

About that time again!

BUMP

PS: I should have bumped this sooner as most of my same commentary in the WD #1 vs NM # 98 is in here as well...

I am sure this applies to several other forum members as well, as this is a long thread full of

lots of discussion....among other things. .

Edited by mintcollector

As slow as it's been going, I think it's hurting sales of the #1's (shrug)

Right now it's selling for under $2,000 and decending. Its usually a bad sign when people dont snach a book under 20% GPA. It also doesn't help that there's a flood of books during the holiday season. With that being said, I can't wait until I can get a 9.8 at $1,000!

P.S. anyone want to sell one? :applause: