• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

Every comic book show I work ASM #300 and #129 are asked about all day every day.

They are more common to find than Spawn #1,

I'm sorry, what now?

Don't you think there's a difference between a book that everyone who collects certain eras of books want like ASM 300 and ASM 129 and thus all dealers stock them actively and Spawn #1 that no one cares about because there are, literally, 2 million copies around thus dealers use them to wipe their cracks with?

There isn't a universe amongst the infinite number possible where Spawn #1 is more rare than ASM 129 or 300.

Also, if you added up ALL the 9.8 or better copies for both ASM 129 and 300 you'd be short of the number of Walking Dead #1's in 9.8 by almost 150 copies.

Long term which has more staying power ASM or WD? I think the long term value of WD #1 will be tied to these figures...how many in high grade...how much staying power for the brand.

hm

lol

I think it was your fault.

All that alphabet stuff.

What you see as my fault, I see as lack of moderation. :cry:lol

So the line of acceptability is somewhere beyond the level of cleavage in your avatar, but somewhere this side of the skin shown on hula girl. Got it.

hm

lol

All that alphabet stuff.

So the line of acceptability is somewhere beyond the level of cleavage in your avatar, but somewhere this side of the skin shown on hula girl. Got it.

(worship):applause:

hm

lol

All that alphabet stuff.

17u07.jpg