• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will/will the WALKING DEAD bubble burst?
7 7

3,607 posts in this topic

hm

lol

I think it was your fault.

All that alphabet stuff.

What you see as my fault, I see as lack of moderation. :cry:lol

So the line of acceptability is somewhere beyond the level of cleavage in your avatar, but somewhere this side of the skin shown on hula girl. Got it.

17u07.jpg

lol

hm

lol

All that alphabet stuff.

So the line of acceptability is somewhere beyond the level of cleavage in your avatar, but somewhere this side of the skin shown on hula girl. Got it.

17u07.jpg

:popcorn:

The Bubble Will NEVER burst here...The Modern book that made it all happen, everyone Loves Zombies, are you kidding me....I will die with my book...Will eventually upgrade...

And yes, it's a "BLACK LABEL"....

image_zpse56781b6.jpg

hm

lol

All that alphabet stuff.

I like the cut of your jib. :headbang:

The Bubble Will NEVER burst here...The Modern book that made it all happen, everyone Loves Zombies, are you kidding me....I will die with my book...Will eventually upgrade...

So which is it? lol

I'm not selling mine. Or any of my walking dead books I have left. I saved the nicest copies of the keys I wanted and I will pass them on when I die to my progeny. I personally have enjoyed the comic and the show enough to where these books now have sentimental value aside from monetary value. Markets fluctuate but my sentiment does not. I don't see this as a bubble but an awakening. No one will ever treat the walking dead like frozen peas. If I'm wrong, I guess that means I'll end up with a freezer full of frozen peas.

Keep 'em if u love them. They have proven their significance in the larger media. If you need to make some money, and can, and need to, do it. Otherwise just enjoy them in your collection.

So which is it? lol

Hopefully BOTH, but if not, sell to get the UPGRADE, then die...lol

You never know actually, for the right price, everything is for sale...Could always buy again...

Edited by Hulk44