• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine 1-189 CGC 9.8 complete

110 posts in this topic

Fantastic job! As one of the guys who has tried building HG CA runs, I know just how tough it is to track down copies of every single issue. Congrats!

Thanks, Cheetah. I enjoy watching your runs come together. In fact, seeing that you didn't have a bronze Thor run was one of the reasons I decided to work on that title.

Fantastic job! As one of the guys who has tried building HG CA runs, I know just how tough it is to track down copies of every single issue. Congrats!

Thanks, Cheetah. I enjoy watching your runs come together. In fact, seeing that you didn't have a bronze Thor run was one of the reasons I decided to work on that title.

I thought about doing the Thor run for a long time but the Avengers was an all-consuming task and I lost my mojo on it. I picked up a few but set them aside quite a while ago. I think it would be a great run when put together. Good luck!