• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine 1-189 CGC 9.8 complete

110 posts in this topic

spectacular achievement. electricprune showcased his TOD collection complete in the Bronze Horror thread today as well. You guys are lucky as heck to actually have completed a quest.

I'm curious to hear from you guys in a few months on how you feel. Will it remain victorious--or will you be on a new chase? I ask simply because I haven't yet experienced that feeling in completing any of my DC horror collection. I'm nearing ten years here on my quest.

Again, outstanding achievement. I applaud your tenacity! :applause:

Wow that is awesome! But I see two variants that you need for sure :) Wolvie 102.5 and 145 Dynamic Forces variant :) the only reason I know that is because those are the two I need for my raw set...and that sweet Nabisco one you have :)

But holy crud that's the most awesome set I've seen!

Oh and your missing the standard 125, but nice dynamic variant there :) sorry just trying to help

I don't have the 102.5 but I have both the standard 125 and the 145 DF so I need to recheck my photobucket and add those pictures. Thank you for catching the oversight (thumbs u

Oh and how the spoon did you find a Wolvie #35 9.8???!!!! Sooooo many print defects I have been searching for a decent 9.6 ish for years lol

:popcorn:

Joeypost found it in Charlotte. There is a whole thread on the print defects and the quest for a 9.8 copy in the Grading and Restoration forum.

Oh and how the spoon did you find a Wolvie #35 9.8???!!!! Sooooo many print defects I have been searching for a decent 9.6 ish for years lol

:popcorn:

Joeypost found it in Charlotte. There is a whole thread on the print defects and the quest for a 9.8 copy in the Grading and Restoration forum.

I'll read that. (thumbs u

I can remember you looking for that book for seemingly forever. I even started looking at 35s when I stumbled across runs of Wolverine.

Congrats Steve! One of my favourite series.

1. What's your favorite book?

2. Don't you hate how they changed the art style/covers in the last 30 issues?

3. Any plans to continue it now Wolverine returned to the original numbering?

and

4. When does the fire sale start :whee: