• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine 1-189 CGC 9.8 complete

110 posts in this topic

Congrats Steve! One of my favourite series.

1. What's your favorite book?

2. Don't you hate how they changed the art style/covers in the last 30 issues?

3. Any plans to continue it now Wolverine returned to the original numbering?

and

4. When does the fire sale start :whee:

There are a bunch of books that have great memories attached. My favorite might be the 113 which I got from grails. It was one of the very few I needed at the time and he did a game where that was the prize. Awesome.

I like the Esad Ribic covers, especially the one with Nightcrawler.

Yes, I am continuing the run. (thumbs u

Seriously the best collection ever imo! If you have some lower grades or some raws that you think are pretty decent look me up. I have quite a few I'm looking to replace with high grades! All I need is 145 df, 145 2nd print, nabisco, 102.5 then I have a complete raw set from issues -1-311 except for some of the newest series variants

Fantastic job! As one of the guys who has tried building HG CA runs, I know just how tough it is to track down copies of every single issue. Congrats!

Way to go Steve, nicely done. Just curious you looking to keep these or sell them off as a complete set?

I plan on keeping them. I'm having fun getting them signed and I'm trying to keep current on the ongoing run so I see this set as still in process and also as part of a larger run.

Congrats Steve! One of my favourite series.

1. What's your favorite book?

2. Don't you hate how they changed the art style/covers in the last 30 issues?

3. Any plans to continue it now Wolverine returned to the original numbering?

and

4. When does the fire sale start :whee:

There are a bunch of books that have great memories attached. My favorite might be the 113 which I got from grails. It was one of the very few I needed at the time and he did a game where that was the prize. Awesome.

I like the Esad Ribic covers, especially the one with Nightcrawler.

Yes, I am continuing the run. (thumbs u

Where is Grails, he was awesome. Loved his games. Looked everywhere for that Maxx 1 for him in 9.8 :D

WOW :o

Awesome collection :cloud9:

Shame mine is raw as I think I would give you a run for your money (Nah, just dreaming)

Do you have the -1 issue?

Yes, I have the -1. I'll have to add that picture.

:applause:

Added (thumbs u

Wow that is awesome! But I see two variants that you need for sure :) Wolvie 102.5 and 145 Dynamic Forces variant :) the only reason I know that is because those are the two I need for my raw set...and that sweet Nabisco one you have :)

But holy crud that's the most awesome set I've seen!

Oh and your missing the standard 125, but nice dynamic variant there :) sorry just trying to help

I don't have the 102.5 but I have both the standard 125 and the 145 DF so I need to recheck my photobucket and add those pictures. Thank you for catching the oversight (thumbs u

125 and 145 DF variant added (thumbs u