• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics 13 On Ebay

31 posts in this topic

I agree, its most likely legit.

The only two flags it raises for me is why would they start the asking price at 1K less than they bought it for, especially when there is a best offer option.

Secondly we have not seen this book since it sold on eBay via Sparkle city, so you would think the next seller of the same book would most likely be that original buyer. But if you check the feedback there is no feedback from Sparkle city or left for.

Does not mean it isn't legit, just some flags it raises.

Scan and description is sparkle city's. Anyone that thinks this is legit is in for a surprise imo

I would bet money it is scam... EBay acct hasnt sold anything in 3+ years and only buying feedback is not for comics like this lol

The seller history doesn't show any transaction that's comics related, and out of the blue he's selling a key? ???

Not to say it isn't possible...he may be selling the book for another collector. I'd be careful with this one and ask if he can produce different scans. If he hedges and doesn't email you new scans, it's likely trouble.

Same book sold in Feb for $8600 and now $7500 obo sounds legit to me (shrug) with one offer already

Just to clarify this was a sarcastic post :grin: no way listing is legit if he or she bought the book for $8600 why wouldn't they try to recoup a greater amount than take such a loss

Same book sold in Feb for $8600 and now $7500 obo sounds legit to me (shrug) with one offer already

Just to clarify this was a sarcastic post :grin: no way listing is legit if he or she bought the book for $8600 why wouldn't they try to recoup a greater amount than take such a loss

exactly. :juggle: shouldn't loose money on an Action 13

The sellers $1 to $5 sales don't quite match this listing.

The seller history doesn't show any transaction that's comics related, and out of the blue he's selling a key? ???

Not to say it isn't possible...he may be selling the book for another collector. I'd be careful with this one and ask if he can produce different scans. If he hedges and doesn't email you new scans, it's likely trouble.

I was just about to post that after further review of his feedbacks.

With that third flag, It does look fraudulent.

The sellers $1 to $5 sales don't quite match this listing.
they must be stepping up the eBay sales Mike :grin: