• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I've been asked to have a Fan Expo Sales Thread, so here it is... Grimm added.

119 posts in this topic

Greetings from Canada.

Payment by PayPal

Shipping terms:

Raw: $8 for up to two raw, $11 for up to 15 Priority Mail.

Slabs: $10 for the first, $3 each additional Priority Mail.

Slabs as always will be going in Fast Tracked. Please be aware that CGC is maxed out on Fast Tracked books so:

A) it will take a few days to get to CgC

B) expect two weeks at CGC

C) it will then take four to five days to get back to me.

Please do not send me PMs asking where your CGC books are one week after purchase.

If you are purchasing just raw books and are waiting for an outstanding order from SDCC or Wonderland sales threads I will combine shipping. I won't combine any new slab orders since I want all pending orders ready to ship out the door when I get back from Toronto.

I will post books and will add pics later.

Batman: The Dark Knight 11 David Finch Fan Expo exclusive. (Limited to 1000)

$25 raw NM+ or better

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

I already have some copies but will pull more to fulfill orders so post if you want it.

c0926b1e26a9ad851e76c08d3c5f47f9.jpg

$25 raw NM+ or better

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

I already have some copies but will pull more to fulfill orders so post if you want it.

:takeit: x 1 raw

Amazing Spider-Man 692 Fan Expo Campbell Variant (limited to 1000)

50th anniversary issue.

Here's the skinny on this one. Books were shipped to con single boxed and were walloped.

It took me going through roughly 150 copies yesterday to find 4 9.8 candidates. I'm not kidding.

Right now all Amazing Spider-man 9.8 subscribers are covered on this book but I will take 10 more orders which I will try to fulfill throughout the weekend.

If you are interested please post an I'll take it and orders will be filled first come, first serve, no guarantees until I see how many clean copies I end up with at the end of the weekend.

One per person.

$75 NM+ or better

$125 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

84bbf3f6b37b458de183905010e60b6f.jpg

50th anniversary issue.

Here's the skinny on this one. Books were shipped to con single boxed and were walloped.

It took me going through roughly 150 copies yesterday to find 4 9.8 candidates. I'm not kidding.

Right now all Amazing Spider-man 9.8 subscribers are covered on this book but I will take 10 more orders which I will try to fulfill throughout the weekend.

If you are interested please post an I'll take it and orders will be filled first come, first serve, no guarantees until I see how many clean copies I end up with at the end of the weekend.

$75 NM+ or better

:takeit: CGC'd

50th anniversary issue.

$75 NM+ or better

:takeit: CGC 9.8 X1

50th anniversary issue.

$75 NM+ or better

:takeit: x 2 cgc 9.8

$25 raw NM+ or better

$70 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

:takeit: x1 raw

50th anniversary issue.

$75 NM+ or better

:takeit:

50th anniversary issue.

$75 NM+ or better

:takeit: x1 raw