• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jennifer Garner in her new Elektra costume

127 posts in this topic

she could make a suit of armor look good! thumbsup2.gif

She'd do at "Last Call".

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Last

First

It doesn't matter...she could call me anytime cloud9.gif

yep, it looks like the outfit is adding a little extra padding for the fanboys.

Not that there's anything wrong with it stooges.gif

It would have killed the studio execs to cast an actress who at least looked a little like she could be from the Mediterrenean?

given the fact that they won the euro cup yesterday, i'm sure our Greek friends will be able to live with this slight miscasting. a little darker hair might have helped, though grin.gif

But if the Elektra movie is twice as good as the Daredevil movie, boy is it going to suck

That's because Steve has secretly wanted to play Elektra. devil.gif

Not bad, I wouldn't kick her out of bed. CHRIS

I would.

Finally a man with some taste.

Garner's right up there with Chyna, and attracts the ambiguously gay part of society, along with teenagers who haven't come out of the closet yet.

But hey, not that there's anything wrong with that, and it's no biggie if long-haired she-males float your boat. confused-smiley-013.gif

5621-Chyna-88008565.jpg

Sweet pic!

But if the Elektra movie is twice as good as the Daredevil movie, boy is it going to suck blush.gif27_laughing.gif

Affleck has said many times that you'll know his career is in trouble if he ever goes back to do another Daredevil movie. But unless Matt Damon lets him co-star again pretty soon, Ben needs to wake up and smell the burning napalm that was once his career. Daredevil was his last movie to turn a profit, Gigli, Paycheck and Jersey Girl all had domestic grosses below their production budgets. As much as I like Christina Applegate, Affleck's Surviving Christmas movie looks to be the fourth flop in a row, and I am stunned that anyone thought he has the acting chops to play Texas Western Coach Don Haskins. Haskins' story is the kind of material that could make a truly great sports film, but Affleck as the coach of the first all-black college basketball team? You gotta be kidding!

With no J.Lo and a string of flops, I'm betting we see Affleck begging to get back into the red tights...

Sweet pic!

But if the Elektra movie is twice as good as the Daredevil movie, boy is it going to suck blush.gif27_laughing.gif

Affleck has said many times that you'll know his career is in trouble if he ever goes back to do another Daredevil movie. But unless Matt Damon lets him co-star again pretty soon, Ben needs to wake up and smell the burning napalm that was once his career. Daredevil was his last movie to turn a profit, Gigli, Paycheck and Jersey Girl all had domestic grosses below their production budgets. As much as I like Christina Applegate, Affleck's Surviving Christmas movie looks to be the fourth flop in a row, and I am stunned that anyone thought he has the acting chops to play Texas Western Coach Don Haskins. Haskins' story is the kind of material that could make a truly great sports film, but Affleck as the coach of the first all-black college basketball team? You gotta be kidding!

With no J.Lo and a string of flops, I'm betting we see Affleck begging to get back into the red tights...

Well to Affleck's credit, it looks like he can do something besides act. Maybe he's seen the writing on the wall...

Dan

Affleck a poker champ?