• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

auction house list

23 posts in this topic

Okay Rob, you asked for it with your comicart-l post. We have a list of comic art dealers on the thread with a sticky, but I was wondering what other auction houses have online comic art auctions on a regular, or even semi-regular basis.

Here comes my first attempt at creating a list, I don't think I am doing it right though

[*]comics.ha.com [*]ebay.com [*]comiclink.com

Sean,

For these boards you have to start the list with "[", list, "]" and end it with "[", "/", list, "]"

Re: Auction House List

Notes:

*My network nanny - Websense - says:

This Websense category is filtered: Elevated Exposure. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.

I sent a note to the site, but have had no feedback.

If others submit names, I'll add them.

Curious, what are top 5?

Heritage is the 3rd largest auction house in the world.

The ones I watch the most are Heritage, ComicLink, and ComicConnect. I do look at the others on the list though.

My office network nanny says this about Russ's auction site:

This Websense category is filtered: Elevated Exposure. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.

So, I'm hesitant to add it. Thoughts?

I never said I was organized! I think you are right to limit it to auction houses. The reason for my all-inclusive is that my initial goal with the thread was to identify sources of art unknown to me. But let's keep it to auctions houses. I almost started posting about BWS site, or Corben's site as well!

Not to derail, but that might be another fun thread.

All the artists sites that sell directly though there. I know I've had to spend hours hunting down some of the more obscure artists I like, and I have to say, most of them have been awesome to deal with!

Not to derail, but that might be another fun thread.

All the artists sites that sell directly though there. I know I've had to spend hours hunting down some of the more obscure artists I like, and I have to say, most of them have been awesome to deal with!

You are right, it might be a good thread. GO START IT! :/ I effed this one up so Alex had to rescue it. I learned my lesson right there!