• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLATROCK02 (MIKE,) please refer to new thread for the family, thank you:)

1,302 posts in this topic

Maximum Fantastic Four. HC. New in shrink wrap. $50 cover price. $40 shipped to the US via media mail. Probably not worth shipping elsewhere since it's a very heavy book.

c6ac1b09-2a29-4d5d-84d9-4c71a71acba8.jpg

:takeit:

Can I suggest a copper/modern thread as well for people who want to post books from that era? (although I don't think anyone will mind if we posted them here, which may be better to have it all in one thread)

Maybe someone would be kind enough to put a link in that forum. I don't think anyone will yell at me for having mixed things here...but I don't want to also be accused of spamming :fear:

Can I suggest a copper/modern thread as well for people who want to post books from that era? (although I don't think anyone will mind if we posted them here, which may be better to have it all in one thread)

Maybe someone would be kind enough to put a link in that forum. I don't think anyone will yell at me for having mixed things here...but I don't want to also be accused of spamming :fear:

I agree. This is a charity thread, so I wouldn't think anyone would have a problem with keeping it all in one place (thumbs u

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r166/kencomics/1345992465.jpg?t=1345992470

Can't seem to get the image to show up directly from my phone. Hopefully the link works.

Real Western Hero 72 CGC 9.0 off-white to white, greytone cover $125 shipped.

Ken

Thanks, Ken!

1345992465.jpg

Links posted in Copper/Modern and Mixed (thumbs u

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Original Art Page 22 from Classic's Illustrated, Lorna Doone, by the wonderful Matt Baker. $350

Spirit #3 Big Apple copy (comes with certificate) VG/VGF. Would be NM if not for moisture damage visible in scans. $150 w/shipping included in the US.

Brave and the Bold 34 CGC 7.0 Off-White $652.00 Shipping included U.S. and Canada only

ST 178 NM $50 w/shipping in the US.

Page 2:

ST 179 NM $40 w/shipping in the US.

Mysterious Adventures 16 (Fine-) & Mysterious Adventures 19 (Fine-) : $250 shipped for both

Weird Tales Sept. 1938 VG $65 shipped wherever.

Phantom Stranger #18 CGC 8.5 OWW Neal Adams SS $100 shipped US and Canada (will ship wherever if you help with postage)

Mystery in Space #36 VGF 5.0 (rust and staining at top staple) $50 shipped wherever.

Our Army at War #235 CGC 9.0 Don Rosa - $50 shipped anywhere

Sketch cover of Submariner by Allen Bellman, one of the last living GA Timely artists. $150 shipped wherever.

Page 4:

Real Western Hero 72 CGC 9.0 off-white to white, greytone cover $125 shipped

1982 Daredevil Marvel Comics Index written by George Olvshevsky (published by Marvel) that features a WRAPAROUND Frank Miller Daredevil/Elektra cover. Published in 1982, it's a 112 page index of Daredevil, The Black Panther, Shanna, Black Goliath, Human Fly and Dazzler. 8.5" x 11". VF copy with bright white pages, bright cover colors and no writing. Only minor spine creases, minor edge and corner wear and a slight spine roll. $20 postpaid to U.S. (add $3 to Canada)

Page 5:

Showcase 76 copy a 8.0 CROW $45 box shipped to USA or Canoodleduh ($5 shipping discount elsewhere.) First Batlash!

For the Copper fan...

Best Miller Daredevil cover? It might be this one, the 1982 Daredevil Marvel Comics Index written by George Olvshevsky (published by Marvel) that features a WRAPAROUND Frank Miller Daredevil/Elektra cover. Published in 1982, it's a 112 page index of Daredevil, The Black Panther, Shanna, Black Goliath, Human Fly and Dazzler. 8.5" x 11".

VF copy with bright white pages, bright cover colors and no writing. Only minor spine creases, minor edge and corner wear and a slight spine roll.

$20 postpaid to U.S. (add $3 to Canada) REDUCED TO $15 postpaid to U.S. (add $3 to Canada)

:takeit: takes it, pay directly to Mike's account.

img572.jpg

img573.jpg

Detective Comics 230 5.0 1st appearance of the Mad Hatter. Book has dust shadow on front and back cover. Pages are supple cream. Tanning on inside of front and back covers. Small tear on back cover. Fairly uncommon in presentable shape. 150.00 shipped anywhere. :news: SOLD :news:

tec230001.jpg

tec230back001.jpg