• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLATROCK02 (MIKE,) please refer to new thread for the family, thank you:)

1,302 posts in this topic

Batman 113 4.5 Nice copy with good colors and white pages. Some creases on front cover that break color. Non color breaking crease on back cover.Full date stamp on the front cover. I got this one from Jim Payette as a 4.5, and it's a very nice copy. Has the first appearance of False Face, who was used as a villain on the first season of the sixties TV series. 100.00 shipped anywhere

Batman109front001.jpg

batman109001.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Sha already sent me your address, I'll get the book out ASAP. Thanks!

Brilliant, thanks a lot Larry and kudos to you. (worship)

Signed on the case by starlin

scan0216-1.jpg

40$

I have a few other extra hulk slabs i will list after i get them scanned.

Also looking for SA Sgt rock stuff.

Batman 113 4.5 Nice copy with good colors and white pages. Some creases on front cover that break color. Non color breaking crease on back cover.Full date stamp on the front cover. I got this one from Jim Payette as a 4.5, and it's a very nice copy. Has the first appearance of False Face, who was used as a villain on the first season of the sixties TV series. 100.00 shipped anywhere

Batman109front001.jpg

batman109001.jpg

^^

Sha already sent me your address, I'll get the book out ASAP. Thanks!

Brilliant, thanks a lot Larry and kudos to you. (worship)

Thank you, sir!

Stolen text from the listing where I bought this a couple years ago:

---------------------------------------

All-American Comics #8 from November 1939

1st appearance of Ultra Man and Ultra Man Cover

Very Very Scarce book in any grade - Only 4 TOTAL (that includes unrestored and restored) have ever been CGC'd.

This was the Pre-Green Lantern superhero of All-American Comics and this is 8 issues earlier than Green Lantern's first appearance in All-American Comics #16.

Over all I think it is a very nice book, has a very nice cover, and the Ultra Man story is very good.

The book looks to me to be a solid 4.0 (VG) book but it is missing 1 page from the back of the book that has been cut out. The back portion of the book features many 1 page comic stories and it seems that 1 was neatly cut out. Other than that it is 100% unrestored and complete.

---------------------------------------

$200 (what I paid) including USPS Priority shipping in the U.S. gets you a sweet- comic from 1939!! :headbang: Send the loot to Mike's payapl addy.

all-american-8.jpg

Let's make it $175.

^^ Thanks man, you're good people. :)

Shipping is included in the US and Canada

Superboy #7 p.18 Jim Mooney pencils, Ty Templeton inks $55 SOLD

Yes, I know it's sideways, blame GACollectibles, he took the pictures for me;) :facepalm: (seriously, thanks Andy)

13324.jpg

DD #182 CGC 9.8 $25 shipped (case is broken and needs to be reholdered, happened after the scan) 90 day average is $57, so still a bargain.

494547085_o.jpg

This was already taken by Mr. Diggler. :sorry:

Shipping is included in the US and Canada SOLD

Cal Howard Disney Special Babies panels $60 on 14x19 vellum, done in pencil/blue pencil. That camera smudge shows up again, and pencils are much more crisp and darker than picture shows

13331.jpg