• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLATROCK02 (MIKE,) please refer to new thread for the family, thank you:)

1,302 posts in this topic

For the Copper fan...

Best Miller Daredevil cover? It might be this one, the 1982 Daredevil Marvel Comics Index written by George Olvshevsky (published by Marvel) that features a WRAPAROUND Frank Miller Daredevil/Elektra cover. Published in 1982, it's a 112 page index of Daredevil, The Black Panther, Shanna, Black Goliath, Human Fly and Dazzler. 8.5" x 11".

VF copy with bright white pages, bright cover colors and no writing. Only minor spine creases, minor edge and corner wear and a slight spine roll.

$20 postpaid to U.S. (add $3 to Canada) REDUCED TO $15 postpaid to U.S. (add $3 to Canada)

SOLD!

:takeit: takes it, pay directly to Mike's account.

img572.jpg

Hopefully I can get some SS guys in here. Mike Kaluta is probably my favorite of the Studio artists, even though they all were amazing. He has proven to be fairly elusive as a signer. Here is a great Madame Xanadu cover. It has been a while since I have put up a Kaluta for sale. Please remember this is a good cause. $150

IMG00692-20111206-2041.jpg

Best Miller Daredevil cover? It might be this one, the 1982 Daredevil Marvel Comics Index written by George Olvshevsky (published by Marvel) that features a WRAPAROUND Frank Miller Daredevil/Elektra cover. Published in 1982, it's a 112 page index of Daredevil, The Black Panther, Shanna, Black Goliath, Human Fly and Dazzler. 8.5" x 11".

:takeit:

SOLD! Please send payment to Mike's Paypal account and send me your mailing address. Thank you!

I won this book from Mike (comicdonna) in the Holiday Raffle this past year. This cause can use the money more than I can use the book. So someone please buy it.

Mike said it was pressed by Joeypost.

Looking at GPA I think $500 would be a fair price to offer it at.

edit:I will cover shipping and insurance

:news:SOLD!!!

ss4.jpg

I won this book from Mike (comicdonna) in the Holiday Raffle this past year. This cause can use the money more than I can use the book. So someone please buy it.

ss4.jpg

ss4.jpg

:applause:

ss4.jpg

:applause:

ss4.jpg

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Z-MarvelSuperhero1f-OK-a.jpg

ss4.jpg

Thanks alot. Contact Sharon for Mikes paypal and PM me your shipping address

Kenny turned this

th_fighyank1.jpgth_fighyank2.jpgth_fighyank3.jpgth_fighyank4.jpg

Into this

yank12fixed.jpg

Asking $100 payable to Mike.

Shipping is on me anywhere in the world but since I've had a chargeback on my account my PP is froze up so shipping could be delayed a bit.