• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLATROCK02 (MIKE,) please refer to new thread for the family, thank you:)

1,302 posts in this topic

This is totally a group effort and the community is doing a great job...just want to update the amount before I say goodnight

$7336 total so far ($3152 of that were cash donations)

Big hugs to everyone...and let's keep it going, as we know, medical stuff is expensive and we want Mike to get well...

This is totally a group effort and the community is doing a great job...just want to update the amount before I say goodnight

Big hugs to everyone...and let's keep it going, as we know, medical stuff is expensive and we want Mike to get well...

(worship):applause::whee:

Thanks again to everyone who has come to the aid of one of the nicest and most honest guys you'll ever meet - flatrock02 (Mike).

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Original Art Page 22 from Classic's Illustrated, Lorna Doone, by the wonderful Matt Baker. $350

Spirit #3 Big Apple copy (comes with certificate) VG/VGF. Would be NM if not for moisture damage visible in scans. $150 w/shipping included in the US.

ST 178 NM $50 w/shipping in the US.

Page 2:

ST 179 NM $40 w/shipping in the US.

Weird Tales Sept. 1938 VG $65 shipped wherever.

Phantom Stranger #18 CGC 8.5 OWW Neal Adams SS $100 shipped US and Canada (will ship wherever if you help with postage)

Mystery in Space #36 VGF 5.0 (rust and staining at top staple) $50 shipped wherever.

Sketch cover of Submariner by Allen Bellman, one of the last living GA Timely artists. $150 shipped wherever.

Page 4:

Real Western Hero 72 CGC 9.0 off-white to white, greytone cover $125 $80 shipped

Page 5:

Showcase 76 8.0 CROW $45 box shipped to USA or Canoodleduh ($5 shipping discount elsewhere.) First Batlash!

Page 6:

Strange Adventures #207 CGC 6.5 (Looks 9.0, has a popped staple in the CF per CGC) Signed by Neal Adams $70.00 shipped US

Avengers/Invaders Sketch by the books artist Steve Sadowski. It's not graded but still a great sketch. $100 shipped (US only - Send me a PM if you're outside the US).

Page 7:

Wings #86 and #96, two decent lower-grade Fiction House with fun GGA covers and stories. Take the pair for $55 $50 Wings #86 in 2.0/2.5. Low-grader with nice colors; looks quite a bit better than grade, but flattened spine roll, bit of tape on spine, worn bottom corners/edges with chipping, mostly on the back. Wings #96 in 4.0. Cool cover. Solid copy with some small spine chips and edge wear.

Page 9:

Fantastic Four King Size Annual #6 (1st Annihilus) in about FVF/VF- condition., Main problem is some corner wear (although looks a lot better in hand) but book is really nice, lays flat (no creases) and the cover is glossy.$35 (shipped anywhere) Plus bonus: Fantastic Four italian mini-poster (originally included in i Fantastici Quattro #26) and Fantastic Four italian vintage stickers (originally from i Fantastici Quattro #70)

Page 10:

Conan the Barbarian: The Mask of Archeron CGC 9.8 Sig Series Movie Cast Signed, One of one 25 that exist.$350 Shipped in the US

Original, vintage illustration by Fred Hellmich who was an animator for Walt Disney on features such as Mary Poppins, The Jungle Book, Aristocats, and Robin Hood. Illustration is marker and crayon/pastel or colored pencil on tracing paper. Signed "Freddy" at the bottom-center of illustration. Paper is 18.5" x 14" and in good condition except for some edge tears that do not affect image (1" tear bottom, .75" right side, smaller 1cm and under tears at top). $25 postpaid to U.S. only

Page 11:

ASM #4 FR - $135.00 shipped in the U.S., front cover: upper left area, below logo box: penned "X"; 2 extra staples (not manufacturing); 2 pieces of tape on edge of fc; tape previously on spine; back cover: 1 1/4" tear in lower left area.

Page 13:

Wolverine v3 #66 Dynamic Forces Edition CGC 9.8 SS Signed by Herb Trimpe $75 $65 - Free Shipping in the US

Page 14:

31 warren Mags .OO collection (see listing on page) $120 $90 Shipped in North America only....Regular mail..these are heavy. Please note not bagged..

Page 15:

Walking Dead 100, chromium edition, CGC 9.8 $80 shipped in the US and Canada

Page 18:

Group of three Marvel BA horror. $50 shipped anywhere in Canada/USA

-Frankenstein Monster #2 VF+ to VF/NM

-Supernatural Thrillers #8 NM-

-Supernatural Thrillers #15 VF+

Hulk #207 CGC 9.4 $40 shipped

X-Men Messiah Complex #1 CGC 9.8 Top Cow variant $30 shipped

Page 19:

All American Men of War #85 Fine+ $30 shipped

Madame Xanadu #11 SS Mike Kaluta CGC 9.8 White $150

Page 21:

Hulk 217 CGC 9.4 White (Signed on the case by starlin) $40

Page 22:

Sad Sack and the Sarge #94 p.8 $45 also with piece of production copy, "Comics Magazine Code Authority Approved" stamped on back. (shipped in US and Canada)

Green Arrow #124 Wilrosado pencils, Robert Campenalla/Sal Buscema inks $45 signed by Sal Buscema

Sad Sack and the Sarge #68 p.3 $45

Sad Sack and the Sarge #68 p.7 $45

Cal Howard Disney panels $60 on 8x14 yellow lined paper

Page 26:

For the gamers out there, this collects Thanos' journey to acquire/assemble the Infinity Gauntlet. This past summer when you bought into a Heroclix tournament you received a piece (starting with the Gauntlet, then each month you would receive a gem). You get all 6 gems with cards and a sealed gauntlet (the one pictured is fully assembled). Makes for a cool paper weight! $25 (I cover shipping). Payment to treasurer. (These sold for $50-60 partially assembled mid-summer, but have since calmed down a bit to about $20-25 + shipping - it's for a good cause so no discount).

Page 27:

Marvel Team-Up 19 CGC 9.6 Off-White to White $40

Wonder Woman magnet $6 shipped in the US

wwmag.jpg

:takeit:

Magnet hog!

:baiting:

Hey I have very small amount in my paypal I was glad someone had something I could afford..if only someone hadn't gotten the Thor one first

have no idea where I am going to put them though they will clash with the Donald Duck theme in the kitchen..wait I have a fridge in the office..cool.. problem solved they will not clash so much with the Superman decor there..

It is for a good cause too so yep..

I hogged them all..but the Thor one :frustrated:

:headbang:

Showcase 76 copy a 8.0 CROW $45 box shipped to USA or Canoodleduh ($5 shipping discount elsewhere.) First Batlash!

Showcase76a.jpg

Showcase76abc.jpg

Price reduction to $40 shipped. :PReduced to $35 shipped. SOLD!

Good Luck Mike. :wishluck:

85.00 to Mike's paypal and I'll pick up the shipping to any country.

Fear 18 CGC 9.8 SOLD

To Greggy, one of the most generous members we have. (thumbs u

Fear18CGC98.jpg

Thank you to Sharon for organising this awesome cause.

Still no takers. Price lowered to $20.00 There's boobies in it. (shrug)

Free shipping within the USA, elsewhere pay the difference in shipping.

Den 1 Neverwhere TPB (Richard Corben) - $30.00 paid to Mike's paypal account. Front of the book has a small crease at the very top. The back has several deep creases but it only affects back cover. Book is OOP.

Den1TPB_FC.jpg

th_Den1TPB_BC.jpg

:takeit: Thanks for donating! Great job Sharon!

Thanks Marc.

I don't know Mike personally, but I definitely want to contribute to the cause. I'll keep throwing books up every few days as long as this thread is open. Awesome job so far everyone!!

I cover shipping. Payments sent directly to Mike.

(Thumbnails are clickable)

SOLD!! TAKE BOTH BOOKS FOR $35 SOLD!!

SOLD!! Showcase #60 g/vg range $25 (top staple barely hangin on to cover) *1st SA Spectre!! SOLD!!

th_C1091227-orig.jpg

SOLD!! Shocase #64 Solid/Sturdy VG Range Copy $15 *5th SA Spectre SOLD!!

th_A3F7E953-orig.jpgth_B77A48BD-orig.jpg

Signed on the case by starlin

scan0216-1.jpg

40$

I have a few other extra hulk slabs i will list after i get them scanned.

Also looking for SA Sgt rock stuff.

Bump!

Hopefully I can get some SS guys in here. Mike Kaluta is probably my favorite of the Studio artists, even though they all were amazing. He has proven to be fairly elusive as a signer. Here is a great Madame Xanadu cover. It has been a while since I have put up a Kaluta for sale. Please remember this is a good cause. $150 $120

IMG00692-20111206-2041.jpg