• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 CGC 7.0 o/w No Marvel chipping

84 posts in this topic

Great, so it's official another great white shark in the Golden Age pool. With Rick, George and you I wonder if there will be any good books left for the rest of us :baiting:
:sumo:lol

Amazing book Brian!

Jealous of that Batman 1 you scored from Bunky! Awesome pickup!

AF15's just have absolutely NO ceiling if they have nice eye appeal like this copy.

Even ratty copies beat gpa most auctions, ones like this blow past it. That CC copy beat recent 7.5 gpa sales and i have ZERO doubt this book would do the same at auction.

Great, so it's official another great white shark in the Golden Age pool. With Rick, George and you I wonder if there will be any good books left for the rest of us :baiting:
:sumo:lol

Amazing book Brian!

Jealous of that Batman 1 you scored from Bunky! Awesome pickup!

:headbang: he has a 4.0 copy still...

Awesome book

GLWTS I hope you get your asking price

... It will help my 6.5 ;)

And to the poster that thinks a 7.0 is worth only $30k... My 6.5 is worth $35k (verified by offers). GPA is trailing a bit on some of these mid grade AF 15s.

What is wrong with you crazy chicken?? this is a $30k book tops.

Wow, just wow. Of all the people here who peddle their overgraded and overpriced drek you choose to go at Foolkiller? There isn't anyone here i trust more. If he says $53k is the going rate then that's the going rate :screwy:

If i had the cash i would buy it at that price in a heart beat.

Thanks for the support guys. To compound matters my laptop was stolen last night and so I've had to play catch up and scramble for a variety of things this morning to get them in place.

Not worried about this poster's inane comments however redonks they may be. Sometimes you get whack jobs and this is what it is.

As I mentioned earlier, for those concerned Vinny did verify the sale yesterday and it will be reported to GPA.

Awesome book

GLWTS I hope you get your asking price

... It will help my 6.5 ;)

And to the poster that thinks a 7.0 is worth only $30k... My 6.5 is worth $35k (verified by offers). GPA is trailing a bit on some of these mid grade AF 15s.

for that poster as well...... I would pay ALOT more than 30K for this book. So it is clearly worth considerably MORE than 30K.