• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF 15 CGC 7.0 o/w No Marvel chipping

84 posts in this topic

I am putting up my AF 15 CGC 7.0 o/w (no marvel chipping) for grabs. Last sale on comic connect was $53,000 and I believe my copy has superior eye appeal.

This is an extremely bright, well centered copy.

I am offering it for the same price, $53,000 -- if it doesn't move here I won't be putting it up for auction, I'm more than happy with the book and this particular copy specifically, but -- GA always requires having a big war chest, and I intend to build one up over the course of this year and next to jump into the deep end of the pool. I'd love to grab a Tec 27 down the line as well.

Anyway, first :takeit: wins. No paypal on this bad boy. Shipping is on me.

af15cgc70label.jpg

af15cgc70.jpg

af15cgc70bc.jpg

Lots of PMs and email inquiries with questions:

1) Has the book been pressed? I don't know as I didn't. But I'd have to guess it was, so please assume that.

2) Are you negotiable? To some degree the answer is yes. Huge room? No. Some room, yes, especially if you aren't looking for time payments.

3) Would I do time payments? Yes, but not more than 3 or 4 months, unless someone was paying full price in which case it could be discussed.

Will I move the book? Sure. Am I okay with not selling it? Yes. I am not desperate for cash so offers of $40k with your justification for why I should say yes are not going to get a deal done.

Will I move the book? Sure. Am I okay with not selling it? Yes. I am not desperate for cash so offers of $40k with your justification for why I should say yes are not going to get a deal done.

Damn...guess my $38k check will just have to sit on my desk! :frustrated:

Just buy it already. :baiting: