• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Time - Have a Cigar!
6 6

585 posts in this topic

Haven’t updated my Qualty acquisitions in awhile.  This seems to be a good place to start...

e8d3e04f-6bac-4380-b797-a8b3ecfa65f5_zpsalkiysc9.jpg.a07fb667478d841555c4915d209f4371.jpg

Unfortunately, Photobucket seems to be loading images smaller than before and I haven’t found a fix for the problem yet.   

:acclaim:

Edited by Cat-Man_America
Fixed!

2 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I know I just bumped this thread with the nn Plastic Man but thought I could dig the Feature book out of the box and set em up side by side. Skull covers simply Rock!!

6A70AE09-1912-43C0-AFDC-E789D61D3E9F.jpeg

Doll Man had some great covers and some really lame ones - almost no in between, both in his mag and his covers on Feature.  This is one of the good ones, Nice books, Gino!

3 hours ago, telerites said:

Doll Man had some great covers and some really lame ones - almost no in between, both in his mag and his covers on Feature.  This is one of the good ones, Nice books, Gino!

thanks bro!!! agreed!!

8 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

He sure did HIT it out of the park with this one!! This book has been on my want list for awhile now!! Great copy!!

Thanks Gino. 

The census count on this one has been low for years. If i'm right, the highest certified copy is a 7.5 (and that's the Mile High!) 

10 hours ago, Cat-Man_America said:

Quality skull cover with flesh and bone & a Bedrock origin story behind it ... (thumbsu

3490b051-21f4-4f69-adfa-59545c7e169a_zps

One of the coolest covers of all time imo!! beauty of a copy. I’ve come to rather enjoy the fleshy hands on our skeleton over the years and thought maybe it’s just part of the gauntlets hes sporting!! No skeletons in the Uncle Sam story if I recall but I believe George Washington makes an app!!