• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Covers by Sajad Shah

341 posts in this topic

thanks fellas! im glad John! nice to meet you too chris hope you enjoy the batman head sketch...

my next con i s going to be May 5th weekend at the CentexExpo in San Antonio... check it out!

SuperCon July 4th Weekend

and im looking to do a few with Wizard World at Philly, Chicago, Austin, Ohio and maybe Nashville..it will be some of those..hope you can make atleast 1 of em

thanks fellas! im glad John! nice to meet you too chris hope you enjoy the batman head sketch...

my next con i s going to be May 5th weekend at the CentexExpo in San Antonio... check it out!

SuperCon July 4th Weekend

and im looking to do a few with Wizard World at Philly, Chicago, Austin, Ohio and maybe Nashville..it will be some of those..hope you can make atleast 1 of em

Let me know if you lock in Nashville....:wishluck:

Not real sure if I'm going about it the right way I messeged sajad about getting one and he told me I needed to go through god of thunder so I tried messeging and haven't heard back from him yet. Is this how it's normally done if you can't pick one up from a con. I really want to get something done by him.

Not real sure if I'm going about it the right way I messeged sajad about getting one and he told me I needed to go through god of thunder so I tried messeging and haven't heard back from him yet. Is this how it's normally done if you can't pick one up from a con. I really want to get something done by him.

Yes. I was with both of them this weekend at Megacon. They might be traveling back from the show. Give them a couple of days to respond.