• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smells like IAN spirit

100 posts in this topic

Ebay should NARU people who run these type of "auctions". They do not belong there and are against Ebay policy. Just because others do it does not make it right. Go place an ad in Os or CBG or something.

Oh I do love you.

You're SUCH a kind and warm and sincere and genuine and all-round loveable person.

flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

In the vigilant spirit of Joe Collector:

Want Ads and Trades ebay policy - click here

Listings advertising a desire to buy or trade items are not allowed. All listings with want ads or trades are not permitted and may be ended, except for listings within Non-Binding Bid categories. The Insertion Fee will be automatically credited for any listings ended administratively by eBay.

Please review our listing policies for more information.

Report listing violations or problems with another eBay member

Feel free to click on report and enter the following item number: 2255366867

thumbsup2.gif I already have sumo.gif oh and good luck acquiring the Final Four 27_laughing.gifdevil.gif

Someone's got a hard-on for a d!ckhead... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

Nah... I've come to accept Ian's Quest and I really hope he gets the final four (if he'd sack up and pay already, he'd have 'em...but that's another rant...). I just don't think want lists are cool. I have one more 30 cent variant to go to complete the collection - you don't see me spamming wantlists up on eBay? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Keep it pure...enough dorks out there screwing it up for the rest of us, why sink to their level, especially when you know better? confused-smiley-013.gif

Ebay should NARU people who run these type of "auctions". They do not belong there and are against Ebay policy. Just because others do it does not make it right. Go place an ad in Os or CBG or something.

Oh I do love you.

You're SUCH a kind and warm and sincere and genuine and all-round loveable person.

Good luck Ian and do it the right way: READ the Test auctions thread...you can run any type of auction you want there thumbsup2.gif

I already have sumo.gif oh and good luck acquiring the Final Four

Up till now, you've been a minor irritation.

You've now sunk to new depths.

YOU HAVE MADE AN ENEMY FOR LIFE.

I promise you that I will not just let such callous and inhuman and purely selfish behaviour just wash over me, NOT THIS TIME PAL.

Now I'm angry.

I promise you that I will not just let such callous and inhuman and purely selfish behaviour just wash over me, NOT THIS TIME PAL.

Now I'm angry.

Does that mean you are angry at me for reporting it aswell? cool.gif

Now I'm angry.

I did too.... 27_laughing.gif

Now I'm angry.

I did too.... 27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Now I'm angry.

Hmmm....sounds to me like the drive has been switched into reverse and THE WHEELS ARE IN MOTION!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

This forum, and all the great people in it, are utterly spoiled and ruined by a few evil and vile natured reprobates.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH NOW.

GOODBYE.

We are doing the right thing, if it is a rule that you are not allowed to list wantlists then if we want to report it we can.

Goodbye hi.gif

Now I'm angry.

flowerred.gifsleeping.gif I love ya, man...take a breath, step back, and see what you are doing. You can choose to do it the right way or you can suffer the consequences along with the rest of the violators... it's always been up to you.

Now I'm angry.

you could have let him get away with it once, you never know, it might have worked and you folks who hate him might never have had to hear from him again.

poor Ian.

893frustrated.gif

Now I'm angry.

you could have let him get away with it once, you never know, it might have worked and you folks who hate him might never have had to hear from him again.

poor Ian.

893frustrated.gif

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Yeah and then a lot more people start doing it and then it moves from an annoyance to a problem.

I couldn't help myself but here's a shot...

Minor? I'm disappointed. Is that like masculine itch or more like a burning sensation when you pee?

"I've only begun to defile myself" - Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday in Tombstone

DUM DUM DUM... I will vanquish you, my sworn nemesis, if it's the last thing that I do...

Now we're pals again? You are the BEST buddy a guy can ask for. cloud9.gifflowerred.gif

Now I'm angry.

I wouldn't like to see you when you are angry?

27_laughing.gif

poor Ian.

893frustrated.gif

Come on Mark - I don't hate the guy, contrary to popular belief. He just came in here trying to justify a practice that is not allowed on eBay? And he expected the rest of the forum, known to come down on spammers on a daily basis, known to rip apart spurious actions by sellers and bidders alike, to sit back and accept this wantlist auction because others have done it? How do you know we don't report every type of wantlist auction we come across in our searches?

Get him, Ian! And make sure you use your CLAWS!

I don't suppose there will be much fighting here.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH NOW.

GOODBYE.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Damn that Steve_HOCP! Why did he have to institute the "Leaving for Real (and Really Leaving)" policy?!?!?!?!

893frustrated.gif

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH NOW.

GOODBYE.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Damn that Steve_HOCP! Why did he have to institute the "Leaving for Real (and Really Leaving)" policy?!?!?!?!

893frustrated.gif

Steve_HOCP! 27_laughing.gif

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH NOW.

GOODBYE.

confused-smiley-013.gif

893frustrated.gif

Steve_HOCP! 27_laughing.gif

Icefires left the forums also. Oh wait he came back. Never mind.