• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smells like IAN spirit

100 posts in this topic

Get him, Ian! And make sure you use your CLAWS!

I don't suppose there will be much fighting here.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH NOW.

GOODBYE.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Damn that Steve_HOCP! Why did he have to institute the "Leaving for Real (and Really Leaving)" policy?!?!?!?!

893frustrated.gif

Steve_HOCP! 27_laughing.gif

Icefires left the forums also. Oh wait he came back. Never mind.

You're STILL alive??? That does it. I'm stopping payment.

Get him, Ian! And make sure you use your CLAWS!

I don't suppose there will be much fighting here.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH NOW.

GOODBYE.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Damn that Steve_HOCP! Why did he have to institute the "Leaving for Real (and Really Leaving)" policy?!?!?!?!

893frustrated.gif

Steve_HOCP! 27_laughing.gif

Icefires left the forums also. Oh wait he came back. Never mind.

You're STILL alive??? That does it. I'm stopping payment.

hi.gif

Sorry, Ian. I reported it too.

That doesn't mean I don't want you to finish the set.

It just means rules are rules.

Be pissy if you want.

confused-smiley-013.gif

While I have no problems with Ian and am actually in awe of his collecting accomplishments I have to agree with Darth. How hypocritical is it to rail against others for their bad/illegal auctions and then embrace one from/for Ian? If we're going to make others play fair then our own ranks need to do the same.

Oh... and Ian... getting pissy and telling Darth that he is an "Enemy for Life" is just plain childish. We all know that you're getting anxious and impatient now that you're down to four (actually it goes back to at least 27 to go), but flying off the handle just because someone tries to hold you to the same standards we hold everybody else is uncalled for. My advice... sit back, knock down a few scotch and sodas, and contemplate the fact that you only need to acquire four comics over the rest of your life to accomplish your goal. Most people need a few hundred or more... and that's on minor collections.

I don't think Darth should take all the heat here (although rumour has it, he likes a bit of "heat" now and then...)

I'm betting many more people reported the auction to eBay, at least Darth had the courage to come clean and admit he did it...

I've reported Darth and his auctions to eBay plenty of times (the sugar-coating of the merchandise using cute baby pictures is a big no-no 893naughty-thumb.gif)

When they got pulled I talked to him about it, and he understood my reasons for doing it; making eBay a better place...nothing personal shy.gif

I don't think Darth should take all the heat here (although rumour has it, he likes a bit of "heat" now and then...)

I'm betting many more people reported the auction to eBay, at least Darth had the courage to come clean and admit he did it...

I've reported Darth and his auctions to eBay plenty of times (the sugar-coating of the merchandise using cute baby pictures is a big no-no 893naughty-thumb.gif)

When they got pulled I talked to him about it, and he understood my reasons for doing it; making eBay a better place...nothing personal shy.gif

You're ALL going to hell! devil.gif

(And it's really a no-no to "sugar-coat merchandise"? I didn't know that... :::eyes Darth's current auctions::: )

WTF??? How do you I wasn't auctioning babies? insane.gif

I know you stopped in 2002 when I told you no way was I getting you any blue-eyed blond Belgian babies....

It kind of interesting to note that after all this time, Ian doesn't seem to have much of a read on the folks who make up the community here.

He's always acting shocked and surprised.

I admire his focus on his goal, which is indeed awesome, but it definitely manifests itself in an entirely new level of self-absorption at times.

He's always acting shocked and surprised........but it definitely manifests itself in an entirely new level of self-absorption at times.

"It's Chinatown, Jake."

I love the new avatar. I've never laughed so hard in my life as when he asked the cop what other names there were for pot after he rattled off a list of about 50 names.

27_laughing.gif

I love the new avatar. I've never laughed so hard in my life as when he asked the cop what other names there were for pot after he rattled off a list of about 50 names.

27_laughing.gif

Much respect! wink.gif

Feel free to click on report and enter the following item number: 2255366867

I already have sumo.gif oh and good luck acquiring the Final Four

Up till now, you've been a minor irritation.

You've now sunk to new depths.

YOU HAVE MADE AN ENEMY FOR LIFE.

I promise you that I will not just let such callous and inhuman and purely selfish behaviour just wash over me, NOT THIS TIME PAL.

Now I'm angry.

Enemy for life?

Callous?

Inhuman?

WTF are we talking about here, making baby seal pup shakes or reporting you for running a want ad auction that was most likely not going to net you anything?

Just so I'm clear. insane.gif

Pass the caribou eyes.

He's always acting shocked and surprised........but it definitely manifests itself in an entirely new level of self-absorption at times.

"It's Chinatown, Jake."

Chris,

Awesome avatar! Booyashaka!

27_laughing.gif

Much respect! wink.gif

I think you mean RESPEK

27_laughing.gif

There is a new season of Ali G. coming on HBO this summer. cloud9.gif

I think you mean RESPEK

27_laughing.gif

There is a new season of Ali G. coming on HBO this summer. cloud9.gif

Yo! Listen up.....

July 18. Ten-tirty PM.

Safe! laugh.gif

Chickety check yo'self befo' you wreck yo'self! PEACE

sign-offtopic.gif

Look, we are here to harass Ian. Focus people, Focus!! 893frustrated.gif

Not me. I like Ian and am thrilled to see him don the mantle of Forum Drama Queen again after a long period of even-minded posting and emotional stability. I am in HEAVEN! cloud9.gif

And for the record, I do see the irony in Ian supporting an auction (however well-intentioned) that breaks Ebay's rules, when half of Ian's posts on this forum are complaints about neatstuff's multitude of auctions for a penny each. If everyone did the "Wanted" auctions, ebay would get mighty tough to sift through.

Having said this, I am pulling for you, Ian. I hope you get your remaining four books ASAP. Just not through rulebreaking, however innocently. That is all. flowerred.gif