• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMG!! The Friday thread is ....

16 posts in this topic

Man, this really needs to spill over into CG so we can get some color commentary. I always feel apprehensive on posting in the probie discussions as I don't want to earn the ire of my fellow boardies from my smart@ss comments.

Man, this really needs to spill over into CG so we can get some color commentary. I always feel apprehensive on posting in the probie discussions as I don't want to earn the ire of my fellow boardies from my smart@ss comments.

Screw that, this is a rich one!! :banana:

Why is it always men pretending to be women...why doesn't one of the shills think of something original...have a WOMAN, pretend to be a man...?

Oh wait...;)

If they came up with a rule that men can only type in black, women type in purple, that would sure be helpful to keep the genders straight.

Why is it always men pretending to be women...why doesn't one of the shills think of something original...have a WOMAN, pretend to be a man...?

Oh wait...;)

If they came up with a rule that men can only type in black, women type in purple, that would sure be helpful to keep the genders straight.

:foryou:

Oh wait...;)

That's a great idea!

Oh wait...;)

That's a great idea!

Pre-op? It's okay. We respect your decision. :baiting:

Oh wait...;)

That's a great idea!

Pre-op? It's okay. We respect your decision. :baiting:

I've had worse intimate moments than that.....ahhhh!