• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Look At Hugh Jackman On The Japanese Set Of THE WOLVERINE

99 posts in this topic

Fox isn't really known for researching continuity and implementing it in their films. Madame Hydra is a brunette in the story/era they are using in the film.

NM6_WolvieMarriage.jpg

This is one of the reasons that the Wolverine franchise isn't successful - they keep missing all the details - where individually it's not a big deal, but collectively - it shows a lack of attention to the source material, leading to a shoddy product.

Wolverine should be every bit (or at least close) as popular/revenue generating as Spider-man. But it's not even close.

It's not just Fox.

And you're absolutely right about Wolverine's marketability. It's a shame.

Fox isn't really known for researching continuity and implementing it in their films. Madame Hydra is a brunette in the story/era they are using in the film.

NM6_WolvieMarriage.jpg

This is one of the reasons that the Wolverine franchise isn't successful - they keep missing all the details - where individually it's not a big deal, but collectively - it shows a lack of attention to the source material, leading to a shoddy product.

Wolverine should be every bit (or at least close) as popular/revenue generating as Spider-man. But it's not even close.

It's not just Fox.

If they'd go with an actor that looks like Wolverine, it might work better.

Pretty Boy Jackman is no Wolverine. Not even close.

NM6_WolvieMarriage.jpg

It's not just Fox.

More Lou Grant(ish)

NM6_WolvieMarriage.jpg

It's not just Fox.

Really? :screwy:

I'm not getting into this fight :eek:

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice. :baiting:

83935-best-guy-ever.jpg

Those gun lovers from the Water Cooler know how to attract all the hot women.

Someone on here finally agrees with me about this??? Maybe I will hump your leg at C2E2 now. :cloud9:

Wolverine is supposed to be a short, hairy, trollish man with an extremely short temper. Once that temper snaps he goes berserker.

I can see how he could be portrayed as a tall, handsome guy with a rational disposition. It makes perfect sense.

NOT!

Someone on here finally agrees with me about this??? Maybe I will hump your leg at C2E2 now. :cloud9:

Wolverine is supposed to be a short, hairy, trollish man with an extremely short temper. Once that temper snaps he goes berserker.

I can see how he could be portrayed as a tall, handsome guy with a rational disposition. It makes perfect sense.

NOT!

lol What's his board ID?

NOT!

Hugh Jackman + Mutton Chops

(( Presto-Change-o ))

Wolverine!

NOT!

Dude, I am totally with you on this. For saying pretty much what you did caused a boardie to call me queer and place me on ignore.

Now if only there were some way I could convince you organic web shooters were a bad idea... hm

NOT!

Dude, I am totally with you on this. For saying pretty much what you did caused a boardie to call me queer and place me on ignore.

Now if only there were some way I could convince you organic web shooters were a bad idea... hm

:facepalm:

NOT!

lol What's his board ID?

I could tell you, but I'm not in the mood to get trolled :gossip:

NOT!

Nah. I kinda dug the organic web shooters.

NOT!

True story and that's only half the tale. The 2nd part is even more irritating.

:facepalm: