• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Look At Hugh Jackman On The Japanese Set Of THE WOLVERINE

99 posts in this topic

Tall Wolverine vs short Wolverine thread.

Some people just won't be happy that Danny DeVito didn't get cast as Wolverine. I liked Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, I think he was a good fit to begin with, but in the middle of X-2 he stopped being Wolverine and he started being some moronic soap opera character who was CRYING by the end of the movie.

The only time Wolverine is EVER allowed to shed a tear is when he's drank 47 beers, had his face caved in with a pair of brass knucks and he's had to kill one of his girlfriends with his bare hands while watching one of his friends pound his dream girl on a night basis, Dice Style. THEN, he can cry. One tear. No more.

Some people just won't be happy that Danny DeVito didn't get cast as Wolverine. I liked Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, I think he was a good fit to begin with, but in the middle of X-2 he stopped being Wolverine and he started being some moronic soap opera character who was CRYING by the end of the movie.

The only time Wolverine is EVER allowed to shed a tear is when he's drank 47 beers, had his face caved in with a pair of brass knucks and he's had to kill one of his girlfriends with his bare hands while watching one of his friends pound his dream girl on a night basis, Dice Style. THEN, he can cry. One tear. No more.

Wrong.

Photographers were finally able to snap a few pictures of Hugh Jackman on the Tokyo set of James Mangold's The Wolverine. Hit the jump to find out what type of scene the actor was filming at the Zojoji Temple.(Taken from ComicBookMovie.com)

The Japanese really like umbrellas?
So you think everyone in that photo has an umbrella because they are Japanese? Wow - good for you. (thumbs u
No, but I think the majority of them probably are since the filming is in Tokyo.Assume much?
no I just call out dumb comments
Um...it's true, though. The Japanese really do like umbrellas. (shrug)

I can accept this.

hendricks doesn't do much for me, I like her face but I am just not into giant hooters.

I like my girls waif like. Hey opposites attract!

She's not my type.

I like hardbodies.

Oftentimes it has gotten me into trouble - but I've never had a "type". I was always girl-crazy - I liked 'em all. My only rule was they can't outweigh me.

Same here.

Did you ever break your rule? Or have you always been able to abide?

hendricks doesn't do much for me, I like her face but I am just not into giant hooters.

She's not my type.

I like hardbodies.

Oftentimes it has gotten me into trouble - but I've never had a "type". I was always girl-crazy - I liked 'em all. My only rule was they can't outweigh me.

Same here.

When I'm overweight, I'm 270. When I'm more lean and muscular, I'm 210 - so I've got more room than other guys to abide by my rule.

Wrong.

48 beers?

She's not my type.

I like hardbodies.

Same here.

When I'm overweight, I'm 270. When I'm more lean and muscular, I'm 210 - so I've got more room than other guys to abide by my rule.

You didn't answer the question. :baiting:

She's not my type.

I like hardbodies.

Same here.

You didn't answer the question. :baiting:

Haha. Nope. Never broke the rule.

Wrong.

48 beers?

Once the character was changed ( for the worse IMO ) in the first Wolverine mini series, all bets were off.

Wrong.

48 beers?

Once the character was changed ( for the worse IMO ) in the first Wolverine mini series, all bets were off.

You're a Byrne-era Wolverine fan, I'm a Claremont-era Wolverine fan. I think we can both agree on the pussification of Wolverine is bad for the entire fan base - we just happen to think it happened in different eras.