• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Look At Hugh Jackman On The Japanese Set Of THE WOLVERINE

99 posts in this topic

I'd still hit it like a speed bag.

:roflmao:

I applaud him. Most guys are reluctant to reveal their prowess or desires in terms of "speed".

Speed bag is an art. I didn't mean speed as in time to finish. Speed as in like a jackhammer.

We still love you. :foryou:

I applaud him. Most guys are reluctant to reveal their prowess or desires in terms of "speed".

Speed bag is an art. I didn't mean speed as in time to finish. Speed as in like a jackhammer.

Hey now, no need to ruin it for everyone that follows you. It's not chicken fried steak, you don't need to pound it into oblivion.

Hey now, no need to ruin it for everyone that follows you. It's not chicken fried steak, you don't need to pound it into oblivion.

This is a song for the ladies

But fellas listen closely

You don't always have to *spoon* her hard

In fact sometimes that's not right to do

Sometimes you've got to make some love

And *spoon*ing give her some smoochies too

Sometimes ya got to squeeze

Sometimes you've got to say please

Sometime you've got to say hey

I'm gonna *spoon* you softly

I'm gonna *spoon you gently

I'm gonna *spoon* you sweetly

I'm gonna *spoon* you discreetly

Photographers were finally able to snap a few pictures of Hugh Jackman on the Tokyo set of James Mangold's The Wolverine. Hit the jump to find out what type of scene the actor was filming at the Zojoji Temple.(Taken from ComicBookMovie.com)

The Japanese really like umbrellas?
So you think everyone in that photo has an umbrella because they are Japanese? Wow - good for you. (thumbs u
No, but I think the majority of them probably are since the filming is in Tokyo.Assume much?

Fox isn't really known for researching continuity and implementing it in their films. Madame Hydra is a brunette in the story/era they are using in the film.

NM6_WolvieMarriage.jpg

This is one of the reasons that the Wolverine franchise isn't successful - they keep missing all the details - where individually it's not a big deal, but collectively - it shows a lack of attention to the source material, leading to a shoddy product.

Wolverine should be every bit (or at least close) as popular/revenue generating as Spider-man. But it's not even close.

Photographers were finally able to snap a few pictures of Hugh Jackman on the Tokyo set of James Mangold's The Wolverine. Hit the jump to find out what type of scene the actor was filming at the Zojoji Temple.(Taken from ComicBookMovie.com)

The Japanese really like umbrellas?
So you think everyone in that photo has an umbrella because they are Japanese? Wow - good for you. (thumbs u
No, but I think the majority of them probably are since the filming is in Tokyo.Assume much?
no I just call out dumb comments