• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do we all feel about banned members selling in the Marketplace?

128 posts in this topic

In his first incarnation on the boards...ECX7Collection...he got into a thing with Steve Borock as Steve wanted him to return a mislabelled book - for which Steve would fully compensate him for - that was in a Universal label instead of a Restored.

Thomas (that's actually his real name) refused. :facepalm:

I don't see him in the HOS or PL list?! What am I missing?

The intimation is that he is Freddie/Goonchild etc. etc. etc. All of which were banned for misbehavior or for being the shill of a misbehaver.

Specifically, somebody who has been here many times, under many IDs, and been flung off again and again.

And yet they are currently running a high value sales thread in the Marketplace?

Are we all OK with this? (shrug)

if you won't put their name in your post, what's the point of the post?

Actually, the question is...are you happy that a previously banned member is selling in the Marketplace under a shill ID?

Yes or no?

Doesn't matter who, surely?

All new Kelly Brook photos... :luhv:

Did you ever finally watch Piranha 3D?

In his first incarnation on the boards...ECX7Collection...he got into a thing with Steve Borock as Steve wanted him to return a mislabelled book - for which Steve would fully compensate him for - that was in a Universal label instead of a Restored.

Saved for posterity :acclaim:

Wow! How is he selling books?????

Previous IDs include, but are not limited to...

ECX7Collection

Alex DeLarge

Goonchild

Hill Billy

Jasmine

Freddie

The Creep

Also, Whitey ?sp. After this user id was banned, he played along in one of the grading contests through the CGC journals. :facepalm:

Time to start threadkrapping if that is case. Just point us in the right direction. :devil:
:foryou:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5970390&fpart=1

He's a MANY time banned member???

Why would you guys not have said anything? hasnt he had multiple sales threads since he's been here?

What type of lawyer are you?

I was a criminal lawyer but dont practice anymore

Criminal? Oh, so that's why you aren't concerned about evidence. :baiting:

Are you retarded? When exactly did this become a court of law with a standard of proof?

Its an internet message board, no proof is needed. Oh, and dont give me any possible libel nonsense please :wishluck:

I don't see him in the HOS or PL list?! What am I missing?

Banned and HOS or PL are two different animals...

Arch/Dena/Gemma, etc, ban people...it means they are not supposed to be here, ever...

Lots of HOS members have not been banned...we just put them on the HOS or the PL list because they have not acted in a community friendly manner.

Specifically, somebody who has been here many times, under many IDs, and been flung off again and again.

And yet they are currently running a high value sales thread in the Marketplace?

Should've been outed 3 months ago. 2c

Exactly :preach:

The Mods were approached and Mike and I confronted him directly in threads. There is also a rule against starting a thread aimed specifically at a named member.

What else can we do?

I'm running a risk of a suspension myself doing this, but posting here and selling here are different things, so I had to do it now that he's in the Marketplace.

Time to start threadkrapping if that is case. Just point us in the right direction. :devil:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5970390&fpart=1

Why would you guys not have said anything? hasnt he had multiple sales threads since he's been here?

Are you retarded? When exactly did this become a court of law with a standard of proof?

Its an internet message board, no proof is needed. Oh, and dont give me any possible libel nonsense please :wishluck:

Now I also see why you no longer practice.

He was joking dude, hence the :baiting: