• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hit movie curse hits Marvel stock!

18 posts in this topic

The Hit movie curse strikes again! Stocks of media companies with hit movies opening usually see arun-up before Opening day, only to face a steep drop right afterwards...just as the phenomenal recor-breaking grosses come in!!

Well, here's Marvels chart for the past 10 days:

535086-Picture%201.jpg

589a8cb91bb6b_535086-Picture1.jpg.b71f3b5a2ebef395a99ed31b28a6de80.jpg

The hit movie element was probably factored into the stock price quite a while ago. The success of Son of Spidey didn't really come as a surprise to too many people I would think. confused-smiley-013.gif

Guess those reports of insider selling were correct!

All we need now are some apologies to Gene. 893naughty-thumb.gif

hey, I posted that comment keeping that thread in mind.

I dont think an apology is necessary. He just posted some article he found.

Guess those reports of insider selling were correct!

All we need now are some apologies to Gene. 893naughty-thumb.gif

hey, I posted that comment keeping that thread in mind.

I dont think an apology is necessary. He just posted some article he found.

If you go back and read the thread, "just posted some article" is a very unfair characterization of the viewpoints I expressed. I think the price action speaks for itself, though, so I'll leave it at that.

welcome back!

Thanks! Did I miss anything good? There were over 5,500 unread posts in "General" alone, so I only did a brief scan through the past 10 days' worth of material.

welcome back!

Thanks! Did I miss anything good? There were over 5,500 unread posts in "General" alone, so I only did a brief scan through the past 10 days' worth of material.

Did you miss anything good?!?!?

DID YOU MISS ANYTHING GOOD?!?!?

Not really. confused-smiley-013.gif

welcome back!

Ian officially quit the boards. frown.gif

It's all Darth's fault. 27_laughing.giftongue.gif

welcome back!

Ian officially quit the boards. frown.gif

It's all Darth's fault. 27_laughing.giftongue.gif

I quit too.

... 893frustrated.gif

welcome back!

not an easy task....