• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 5.0 CR/OW - SOLD & CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

:takeit: Trumps PM but please feel free to PM to discuss anything.

Preferred payment methods are Money Order or Personal Check. (Check must clear before shipping). I would prefer a money order or personal check if possible in order to avoid the Paypal fees. I will also accept Paypal.

I ship via 2 day UPS but not on weekends.

Here is one of the hottest and most talked about books on the market.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 5.0 Cream to Off-White

SOLD!

Yes!

Yea I asked your booth about a bunch of your stuff! I was amazed you were selling a copy of Invincible 1 for 75 bucks. I was really tempted to buy it. There is a guy on here who might be interested if it doesn't move at the con.

I would have bought the 129 if the bottom staple hadn't been rusted. I could have lived with water damage had it been minor but the rust got me.

You had some nice books and whoever was answering my questions was nice. Some of the people at other booths I asked about books weren't very helpful.

Good luck at the con!

Jam packed today. Dealers reported sales were brisk, and I know that the Brian/Ben/Dave booth did great biz.

Yea I thought it was pretty packed. Moving around was very difficult. I'm super glad I didn't try to bring the kids and attempt to manage a stroller through the mess of people.

I spent a lot of money too. I hope it is going well for the dealers.