• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #129 CGC 9.6 White pages! THREAD CLOSED.

65 posts in this topic

My how times have changed! A few years ago when members of the boards revealed the previous grade of books that were pressed into their new form, they were congratulated and praised for their diligence. Now they are vilified as "superdouches". I would be kind of sad if I gave a about what you thought. I'm absolutly positive the seller does not care that I posted the previous grade. He buys presses and flips books here all the time. It's the way comic collecting works now.

He disclosed the pressing, what more do you want?

My how times have changed! A few years ago when members of the boards revealed the previous grade of books that were pressed into their new form, they were congratulated and praised for their diligence. Now they are vilified as "superdouches". I would be kind of sad if I gave a about what you thought. I'm absolutly positive the seller does not care that I posted the previous grade. He buys presses and flips books here all the time. It's the way comic collecting works now.

Hang him. :sumo:

Hang him. :sumo:

:fear:

To be clear, I've sold 6 pressed books on the boards so far this year, all with full disclosure. I've sold far more unpressed books, to my knowledge anyway, than pressed.

To be clear, I've sold 6 pressed books on the boards so far this year, all with full disclosure. I've sold far more unpressed books, to my knowledge anyway, than pressed.

Stop it Jeff. The Truth shall not set you free from the Torches and Pitchfork-themed fate you are destined to.

Hey, i'm one of the few people that could care freaking less if a book was pressed. If its nice, its nice. If a press makes it even nicer, thats fine in my book.

I was pissed when i missed this book shooting fireworks on the 4th and im still pissed now that i cant get it! :censored:

Just way too much on my plate right now to swing it but that is an AWESOME book and someone is going to get a sweet book that you dont see very often in HG (worship)

It's enough for me. Jeff is tops in my book!

Jeff is tops in my book!

Mine too. And it's an awfully big book.

Do I make a footnote anywhere :wishluck:

Certainly. Page 1783, middle paragraph (thumbs u

I was pissed when i missed this book shooting fireworks drinking on the 4th and im still pissed now that i cant get it! :censored:

AWESOME book and someone is going to get a sweet book that you dont see very often in HG (worship)

+1 may be the best copy I've seen!!

One of my all time favorite SA books, I am a sucker for early Annuals like this.

I cannot imagine being a kid, and seeing this on the rack when it came out.

6 Origin Issue.... for 25 cents?

:ohnoez:

Oh, and shame on you for being transparent by selling the same book, on the same forum, and disclosing exactly what was done.

What is it they say about good deeds? Or not pleasing all the people, all the time?

hm

One of my all time favorite SA books, I am a sucker for early Annuals like this.

I cannot imagine being a kid, and seeing this on the rack when it came out.

6 Origin Issue for 25 cents?

:ohnoez:

Oh, and shame on you for being transparent by selling the same book, on the same forum, and disclosing exactly what was done.

What is it they say about good deeds?

hm

Some days I feel like I wrote the book on good deeds.