• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #129 CGC 9.6 White pages! THREAD CLOSED.

65 posts in this topic

My how times have changed! A few years ago when members of the boards revealed the previous grade of books that were pressed into their new form, they were congratulated and praised for their diligence. Now they are vilified as "superdouches". I would be kind of sad if I gave a about what you thought. I'm absolutly positive the seller does not care that I posted the previous grade. He buys presses and flips books here all the time. It's the way comic collecting works now.

Aren't you a shill for TomMurnane?

My how times have changed! A few years ago when members of the boards revealed the previous grade of books that were pressed into their new form, they were congratulated and praised for their diligence. Now they are vilified as "superdouches". I would be kind of sad if I gave a about what you thought. I'm absolutly positive the seller does not care that I posted the previous grade. He buys presses and flips books here all the time. It's the way comic collecting works now.

Aren't you a shill for TomMurnane?

You're apparently the last to know...

Jeff is tops in my book!

Mine too. And it's an awfully big book.

Are you afraid that if you buy it Dale wouldn't be able to carry it?

per p.m., i'm all over this one.

i'm largely out of silver, 'cept for the spideys and sarges, but still have maybe 25 books from my childhood. this book upgrades the book below, bought by me a couple months short of 9 on a family vacation to fort walton beach, fl. when it never stopped raining. to stuff a sock in my whining, my parents brought me to a drug store to buy a batch of comics. this one and my asm annual 1 bought at the same time. i still have it, too.

mt1uc.jpg

i'm largely out of silver, 'cept for the spideys and sarges, but still have maybe 25 books from my childhood. this book upgrades the book below, bought by me a couple months short of 9 on a family vacation to fort walton beach, fl. when it never stopped raining. to stuff a sock in my whining, my parents brought me to a drug store to buy a batch of comics. this one and my asm annual 1 bought at the same time. i still have it, too.

mt1uc.jpg

That is awesome!

mt1uc.jpg

That is awesome!

needs more love!

:cloud9:

mt1uc.jpg

I'm glad you got the 9.2, Billy, but I doubt it will ever be worth as much to you as this copy.

mt1uc.jpg

I hope you never sell it man!

:news: Marvel Tales #1 has sold to a true collector. :news:

Just saw this morning... :frustrated:

I'm crazy for early Marvel Annuals, but terribly saddened by not seeing it earlier. :cry:

Congrats to both the seller, and most of all to the purchaser (is that you Billie?). :golfclap:

For sure this is one of the toughest early Marvel Annuals to find in high grade, I'd say only Millie #1 and ST #1 might be more difficult just off the top of my head.

I'm sure I'll have the fact checkers correct me (please don't count later Millie annuals ok guys, most don't get slabbed because it's not cost effective most of time, so I'm sure unless it's Millie #1 or #2, this is tougher).

Wanted to throw in my 2c

edit: I just saw it was Billie...congrats...nice childhood copy too... (thumbs u

mt1uc.jpg

By God owning this kind of book shows who the actual comic lovers are :headbang:

I just have to ask... is there any tape present on this book :grin:

mt1uc.jpg

By God owning this kind of book shows who the actual comic lovers are :headbang:

I just have to ask... is there any tape present on this book :grin:

the correct answer is that there is a little book present under the tape.

mt1uc.jpg

Hey Azzhole. Quit krapping in nearmint's great sales thread. What a buttwipe :facepalm: