• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will the real BULLSEYE please standup.....

43 posts in this topic

The Bullsey in Fury is a completely unrelated character.

Pretty sure he died early on.

Marvel has a number of characters with the same name.

Capt Marvel is one example. One was a Kree warrior, the other is a black woman. Power-Man was a heel who fought the Avengers a number of times before Luke Cage came along and took his name.

Capt Marvel is one example. One was a Kree warrior, the other is a black woman. Power-Man was a heel who fought the Avengers a number of times before Luke Cage came along and took his name.

Completely unrelated?!? ???

He's an assassin with a bullseye on his costume for gods sake! I realize their costumes are different colors but how much more related can they possible be??? (shrug)

He's an assassin with a bullseye on his costume for gods sake! I realize their costumes are different colors but how much more related can they possible be??? (shrug)

Thats kinda what I was thinking (shrug)

Put it this way, the only connection between them is their name and the bullseye theme. (thumbs u

I think what Nick was suggesting is that in terms of their background and personal history the characters are unrelated, despite the fact that their costumes may be similar.

Put it this way, the only connection between them is their name and the bullseye theme. (thumbs u

And that they are both assassins :gossip:

I think the second Bullseye appropriated the first one's schtick - it may have been mentioned in a pre-Miller DD issue.

I think the second Bullseye appropriated the first one's schtick - it may have been mentioned in a pre-Miller DD issue.

So they ARE related then! :whistle:

Actually the Marvel universe has had five Captain Marvels and three characters called Power Man that I can think of. :insane:

So they ARE related then! :whistle:

They're cousins. Possibly.